• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking 4 cpanel 4 my ded server

^HD^

i need cpanel/WHM for my ded server from UC. please tell me where i can get cheapest
thanks
Shamend

We at VibeHosting.com can do you a price of $89/mo for a cPanel license for your UC server.

However, if you wish to move over to us we can do it for $50/mo. Note that our dedicated server plans are almost identical to UC and come with support, a more reliable and faster network and possibility to customize the hardware (upgrade/downgrade). Dedicated plans: http://vibehosting.com/dedicated.htm

Contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
How can you say your network is faster than UCG's? Or more reliable? You can't say that to another company based opon no facts.

My experience with UCG is pretty darn good. Haven't had any problems and my server has been up for over 110 days.

Originally posted by Daniel
How can you say your network is faster than UCG's? Or more reliable? You can't say that to another company based opon no facts.

My experience with UCG is pretty darn good. Haven't had any problems and my server has been up for over 110 days.

And my experience isn't, I have personally used them before as a customer and a reseller so I know what I'm talking about. But you are right their service has improved now but eventually you only get what you pay for.

Anyway I'm not going to discuss them as enough people have already, they are good for certain things but it's a fact their bandwidth is low quality. It's not the uptime, that's pretty good, it's the speed, packet loss, lack of redundancy, bad peering, 5 minute outages every week, etc. Some webmasters don't mind, but most surfers do.

This is why I said our network is of better quality.

Last edited:
Originally posted by VibeHosting

Anyway I'm not going to discuss them as enough people have already, they are good for certain things but it's a fact their bandwidth is low quality. It's not the uptime, that's pretty good, it's the speed, packet loss, lack of redundancy, bad peering, 5 minute outages every week, etc. Some webmasters don't mind, but most surfers do.

I never experienced any of those problems. Neither me nor my visitors.

Back