• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for 50MB

hottiger

Hi there, all I need is a little bit of space, bandwidth will be nominal. I'm looking for about 50MB, however it has to be on Linux and the server has to be in the UK. I don't need php/mysql/whatever just ftp.

If anyone can help me out that would be great :)

Hi there, all I need is a little bit of space, bandwidth will be nominal. I'm looking for about 50MB, however it has to be on Linux and the server has to be in the UK. I don't need php/mysql/whatever just ftp.

Hi,

Our support guys are all in the UK, however our servers are in the USA. We can easily give you what you need, it really depends on how important the UK server is.

Feel free to email support@joolo.com if you have any questions - we'll do our best to help.

Dear hottiger,

cheaphostdirect.com is the site you need! It has custom packages to suit your needs. With server based in the UK, you will be sure to have the best customer service. Please email support@cheaphostdirect.com or PM me for more details.
Regards,
Ikick (imaci)

Inviho.com - 5GB space/50 Gb bandwidth Server is in Ireland :beer:

Back