• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a Few Multilingual Partners!

emperoradz

Hey guys, I noticed that a lot of people cannot speak english very well. However I believe that they all deserve to have hosting. I am a representative from the post2host, RackFree, and I was thinking of starting a new forum for every language. They will abide by the same rules, tos, constitution, plans, etc. as our english site, however the forums will all be in another language (ex: French, Chinese, etc.)

So if you know another language except for English we can put you in charge of a whole forum (probably something like lang.rackfree.net, ch.rackfree.net for chinese)! Just reply here or PM if you are interested. Would be great to get this thing started.

Hi, if you want i can help if you accpet Lithuanian language write to me algimantasm(eta)super.lt

well...modding experience. and perhaps if you do a good job we are thinking of some "staff benefits" such as alpha master reseller accounts

Back