• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a free forum host

zapmaster14

Hello and first of all thanks for considering to help me!

I really need a free host just for a forum really,

I don't need heaps of disk space just enough to have custom similes etc. If you can offer me a .com/net/org that would be the world for me!

In return I will place your advertisements in easy to see spots (right at the top and between posts etc.)

if there are any more details you would like PLEASE let me know :)

Hi zapmaster14,

Our service at http://www.againstsilence.com/ is preparing to enter public beta so we would be happy to have you join us. The documentation for the service is either out of date or incomplete so please follow up on our forum for the latest information. Just to head this off: We're "just a forum" for now. If you can't figure out how to post to ask questions, you should probably look for another provider. ;)

I would like to ask about your previous posts. What happened to your other account in the thread here? If you are having problems with your account, you should follow up with them to get it resolved instead of jumping from provider to provider.

Back