• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a free forum host.

cnelson

hey, i am looking for a free forum host, i really need one bad, the one i have now is not that good, i hope someone can help me thankz..:)

what script do you want to be running?

what are your prefs. on ads?

How much space? Transfer?

what i would need

i could run whatever scrpit they support, i only need bout 300mb. space bout 500mb. monthly transfer.
thankz.:)

Off topic - but if you can afford that machine in your sig - paying for hosting should be no prob :confused5

Originally posted by Decker
Off topic - but if you can afford that machine in your sig - paying for hosting should be no prob :confused5

Hehe, i was about to say the same thing. I wish i had that machine, playing Generals:Zero Hour would be a piss.

Anyway, i was shocked to see 300MB space and only 500MB data transfer. Hehe. Anyway, good luck.

You might wanna try www.wheretolook.com .

Hey, just cuz i have a nice computer doesn't mean i'm rich, and i can pay for hosting, just at the moment i'm not able to (i juss bought a new boat):)

off-topic- You remind me of our Canadian PM Paul Martin who "apparently can't afford a new pair of shoes" because he just bought off a mutl-billion dollar oil coporation. :p

Back