• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For a Good Designer

Corazu

GO HABS GO
NLC
I'm looking for a good designer - not one for this business crap or a hosting template; I need someone proficient in creative/grunge designs.

I'm building a site for a band and I need a grungy/rustic look.

Does anyone know any designers that I could look at?

Thanks

Well, if your interested, I can do it. I create grunge-like signatures and stuff for peoples. and I've created normal layouts before, so if I put them together, I'm sure it would turn out great.

If your interested, let me know.

Hey Schmarvin,

Sorry been a bit busy (school started up this week), if you're still up to it I'd like to see what you can do with it - can you add me on MSN? (justin dot robertson at rogers dot com - or my profile has it) and I'll see if I can get a mockup/details done for tomorrow night - also have some reference images and whatnot as well.

Only need the PSD done, I can slice and code it myself.

Hey Schmarvin,

Sorry been a bit busy (school started up this week), if you're still up to it I'd like to see what you can do with it - can you add me on MSN? (justin dot robertson at rogers dot com - or my profile has it) and I'll see if I can get a mockup/details done for tomorrow night - also have some reference images and whatnot as well.

Only need the PSD done, I can slice and code it myself.

I've added you. My msn is offlifehosting at live . com
Only listed mine because it's giving me an error everytime I try to add someone.

This is what I originally wanted to do when it came to web design but everyone always wanted "professional" I wanted to artistic and different. Most of my designs are the crap look you don't want, but I'm willing to do a quick mock design to give you an idea of what I can do.

Sounds good - sorry I don't check these forums very often - I saw you added me, but I'll add you just in case.

Back