• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a Host...

Pathetic

I was going to look through the other threads, but I'm short on time right now, so now to post my request.

I've got 50 dollars to spend a month on a host for a church site which is going to be using a ton of bandwidth. I'm thinking around 30-40 gigs. I need PHP, CGI, all that good stuff, and especially MySQL, I'm going to have need use of databases.

I need a host that's reliable, fast, and has plans that are around 50 dollars. It's hard to find a host that has plans around 50 dollars.(They're all usually priced at around 20 max)

Thanks a bunch.

hi, here is an offer from Serverlabs.com:

1.5 gig webspace
A whopping 50 gig data transfer/month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cPanel control panel
Reseller capability
1 FREE ip
24/7 customer support
Full cgi-support
unlimited MySql databases
unlimited subdomains
unlimited domain hosting
Lots of cgi-scripts (guesbook, bulletin board, counter)
eCommerce
Full webstat
no file type/size limit
media files allowed (as long as legal)

We are a reliable company that does NOT oversell. This package is for promotional purposes only. You won't see this kind of deal for a long time (check our standard price at serverlabs.com)

Our company has being in hosting for nearly 1 year now. Boasting 99.9% up time in the last 2 month. Speed is very fast.

we offer 30 day money back guarantee.

============================================
The above package is $15.00 US/month.
To order, you must own a domain, either registered thru us or with another registrar.
============================================

If you have any question or would like to order the above package, please send an email to me at allanh@serverlabs.com and I will send you a special sign-up link on Saturday.
=========================================

Last edited:
If you want something reliable, we are the right choice for you. We have been in business since 2000, providing nothing but the best in hosting.

We have the following plan for you.

Ucorporate
1000 MB Web Space
32 GB Monthly Data Transfer
300 Sub Domains
30 Parked Domains
500 POP3 Emails
400 FTP Accounts
60 mySQL Databases
10 Mailing Lists
Shared SSL
php with zend, cgi, perl
$31.95 a month + Free setup
http://www.byzhosting.com/products/hosting/corporate.php

We guarantee 99.98% uptime or we refund your payment. We have extensive SLA which guarantee the service assurance that we provide.

Check out our website at http://www.byzhosting.com

Hi Pathetic we can offer you

Cpanel 6.4
2000MB of Disk Space
60GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists ,mySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin ,WebMail Access,Pre-Installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts,Password Protected Directories
Fantastico ( PHP Nuke, Post Nuke, phpBB, Invision Board,, 4IMages, OpenBB, phpMyWebsite, Perl Desk, phpAdmin) And all that Cpanel has to offer !
Click Here
All for $50 a month ,We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like , any questions contact Us !

:) Hi Pathetic,
Bright-Byte has been meeting the exacting needs of hosting clients for well over two years now and our solid uptime and support are just two of the reasons we have such long standing customers.

We can offer you a custom hosting pack that will meet your needs.

Custom Pack

4 GB Storage Space
40 GB Bandwidth Transfer
2 Static IP Addresses
Private Nameservers (ns1/ns2.yourname.com)
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited MySQL Databases
SSL Access (Certificate Not Included)
RedHat Linux 7.3 Operating System
CPanel/WHM 6

Monthly: $48.00
FREE Setup:

Please email us at support@bright-byte.com if you have any questions

Good Morning,

xAviaHosting (www.xaviahosting.com) a proven solutions provider since August 2002, is offering you the following plan:

2 GB Web Space
50 GB Bandwidth
All features listed at www.xaviahosting.com/morefeatures.html

Priced at: $52.50 per month/$525 per year
However, because this is a sort of bulk plan, we will offer these specs at $45 per month/$450 per year.

To receive this plan, simply email billing@xavia.net quoting this post, and we will set you up immediately.

Thank you for your time, and enjoy a great day,

I'd recommend Xavia as a host. I've been a client of their's for about 8 months now and I have received outstanding service. Downtime has been very minimal and unlike many other hosts, they are quite flexible and willing to work with you on a solution that meets your needs. Their user community is also great. Not to ramble on, but another plus is their support... I have always received a response within 24 hours (usally within less than one hour) of submitting my request.

Right now I have two sites hosted on their servers; www.vintech.net (Vintech Designs) and www.vtemulation.net (VT Emulation Network). I also have one of my clients on my reseller plan on their servers.

Good luck!

I'd like to recommend www.webspacedirect.com

All of our plans have no setup fee, and will normally be setup within 5 minutes and no longer then 24 hours

Web control panel [ensim]
Apache web server
24/7 FTP access
PHP
CGI
SSI (Server Side Includes)
Frontpage Server Extensions
File manager
Unlimited POP3 mailboxes
Sendmail SMTP server
Majordomo mailing list server
Squirrelmail web based e-mail
MySQL with PHPMyAdmin (One database as standard, more available on request)
Cancel Any-time, no minimum contract

A-2500 Plan.
Disk Space: 2,500 MB
Monthly Bandwidth: 25,000 MB
Monthly | Annually
$22.50 | $225

A-5000 Plan
Disk Space: 5,000 MB
Monthly Bandwidth: 50,000 MB
Monthly | Annually
$42.50 | $425

I've been going with them for about 7-8 months and have had nothing but great support. Always within an hour. I've never had any problems with any of the features and it's lightning fast. They also love to keep close contact with each and every one of their customers on a regular basis to see how things are going. Also very lenient on payments.

We at empirehosting.org would like to let you know about our large hosting plan.

- 500 Megabyte Web Space
- 30 Gigabyte Bandwidth
- Cpanel Control panel
- Unlimited Sub domains
- Unlimited Database
- Unlimited account
- Host up to 10 domains

Price: $7.99

Lots of bandwidth, more plans coming soon, they have to be added and we will be selling them shortly.

Features Included:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unlimited subdomain forwarding/pointing
SSH Access
PHP 4.1.2 with Zend Optimizer
Password protection for websites

CONTROL PANEL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cpanel powered. (WHM include for reseller)

EMAIL FEATURES
Mail Manager
NeoMail & Horde (IMP) WebMail
Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Forwarders/Aliases
Unlimited Auto responders
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Custom Email Filters
Custom Mail Exchanger
Catch All Address
SPAM Assassin

DATABASE FEATURES
MySQL Powered Database Server
PHPMyAdmin for managing databases
Unlimited MySQL Databases

STATISTIC FEATURE
Show latest visitors
Analog Statistics
Webalizer Statistics
Awstats Statistics
Show Error Logs
Sub-Domain Statistics

HTTP FEATURES
Apache Powered HTTPd Server
Zend Optimizer Enabled
Download Raw Access Logs
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Define MIME Types
Apache Handlers
Cron Jobs
File Manager
Define Error Pages
Password Protected Folders
MS FrontPage Extensions
Manage Website Redirects

FTP FEATURES
ProFTPd Powered FTP Server
Unlimited 24x7 FTP Access
Anonymous FTP Controls
Anonymous FTP Messages
FTP Session Controls

Hello Pathetic,

We have a couple different plans that would suit your needs. I will offer you the one that I think comes closest to your needs.

1 GB DiskSpace
30 GB Transfer
Unlimited MySQL,Email etc.
Fantastico (one click script installations)
cPanel 6.4

$19.95 a month or $199.50 a year (2 months free)

While we do have plans with higher diskspace and higher prices up to $50.00, I'm not sure that you would need that. All of our plans come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. We offer a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee as well. We have reports on our forums.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

For $50/month Crazy Technology can offer you a custom plan including:

5000 MB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
PHP/CGI
Unlimited MYSQL/Mail/Mail Lists/Addon Domains

Regards,
Denver Hunter
Crazy Technology

Originally posted by Pathetic
I was going to look through the other threads, but I'm short on time right now, so now to post my request.

I've got 50 dollars to spend a month on a host for a church site which is going to be using a ton of bandwidth. I'm thinking around 30-40 gigs. I need PHP, CGI, all that good stuff, and especially MySQL, I'm going to have need use of databases.

I need a host that's reliable, fast, and has plans that are around 50 dollars. It's hard to find a host that has plans around 50 dollars.(They're all usually priced at around 20 max)

Thanks a bunch.

I can host you for free :eek:

See this thread, perhaps you're interested:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43774

Hello, primeplans.com can offer you a custom plan of:

1100 MB of space
30 GB of bandwidth
php, cgi, perl, python, ssi, java
unlimited ftp accounts and subdomains
Unlimited mysql databases
cpanel 6.4
99.6% uptime
and much more for...
$24 per month

Other plans also available, for more details on plans, features, and all contact information go to http://www.primeplans.com

If you would like to order this custom plan you mail email me at sales@primeplans.com or submit the order form on the site.

Angela Mashwell
primeplans.com

Back