• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a hosting service

grvsunny

Hello I want a free hosting with imagemagic, ffmpeg and mplayer options enabled and also good bandwidth and space and uptime and I want this only for one month after that if I will like the service I will join as a paid customer please let me know if any company interested

Depends on how much space and bandwidth you need, i would be able to offer you something. But please state how much do you need.

- FREE Script Transfers, FREE File Transfers, FREE Domain Transfers, FREE MYSQL Transfers
- 1 gigabytes of space- cPanel 11
- 10 gigabytes of bandwidth
- 10 MySQL databases
- 10 parked/ 20 sub/ 1 addon domains
- All other features included
- No CPU limit. Intel Quad Core X2
- 24-7, 365 day support over MSN, Tickets, AIM, X Fire, Teamspeak, Forums, Live Chat

MyGHosting.org, Inc. understands that there are a few key considerations when choosing your host. Support, Ping Level, and Price. We here at MyGHosting.org, Inc. are avid webmasters/web builders/gamers etc that understand the needs of the community. Many other companies set their prices high, give terrible customer support, and place many customers on 1 box to increase the lag output from the server.

To Order: Select the FREE Plan from: http://MyGHosting.org/webhosting.html

I run an image host myself, consumes around 200+GB of bandwidth per month. If this is purely for an 'image' hosting site, then I will give you whatever you need as long as my Google Ads could be placed on your website.

Back