• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a media host

You may want to specify your web space requirements, etc...

Also some hosts may have problems hosting media files if the files are copyrighted.

For us to provide you with anything we would require you to give us just a bit of information.

Usually however people who look for media hosting look for unlimited which is kinda impossible. Also would you be hosting video's or audio?

well i need around more then 1 gig...

and media: movies, wavs, sounds, stuff like that
and a reasonable amount of bandwidth

Provided your content is legal, XEOS Digital Development's Commerce package (or above) would suit you:

http://www.xeosdd.net/hosting/compare.jsp

Commerce:

1GB Space
30GB Transfer
PHP/mySQL
CGI/Perl
Telnet (SSH)
Any file type
99.8% Guaranteed Uptime
All-Hours Support (Forums, Tickets, AIM, MSN, ICQ...)

Price: $21.95/month, or if you pay yearly, it is only $197.95 (that's three month's free!).

Take a look too at our Enterprise package, or if these don't suit you perfectly, we can work out an affordable custom package.

Please email me for more details.

-Richard

hi, Serverlabs.com would like to offer your the following package:

1.5 gig webspace
50 gig data transfer/month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cPanel control panel
Reseller capability
1 FREE ip
24/7 customer support
Full cgi-support
unlimited MySql databases
unlimited subdomains
unlimited domain hosting
Lots of cgi-scripts (guesbook, bulletin board, counter)
eCommerce
Full webstat
no file type/size limit
fantastico2 installed
media files allowed (as long as legal)

We are a reliable company that does NOT oversell.

Our company has being in hosting for nearly 1 year now. Boasting 99.9% up time in the last 2 month. Speed is very fast.

we offer 30 day money back guarantee.

Bemban Information Technology( our mother company) is a large company based in Malaysia that has multi-industry investment (including mobile phones). Webhosting is just one of our business ventures.

============================================
The above package is $18.00 US/month.
To order, you must own a domain, either registered thru us or with another registrar.

If you have any question or would like to order the above package, please send an email to me at allanh@serverlabs.com and I will send you a special sign-up link

9GB of Storage
30GB of Transfer
$30.95/mo.

This is of course a custom plan.
Contact sales if you do indeed sign up.

Last edited:
G'day,

You may then be interested in our current special. It is a reseller package, but that doesn't mean you have to resell it. :p

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43889

10GB Space
100GB Transfer
$50/month

If that is too much at the price/transfer end of things, then I'd be more than happy to sort out a custom package for you that is equally competitively priced.

Please contact me - richard@xeosdd.net - we can work out something that fits you perfectly.

hi, we can offer you the following package:

hi, Serverlabs.com would like to offer your the following package:

8 gig webspace
50 gig data transfer/month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cPanel control panel
Reseller capability
1 FREE ip
24/7 customer support
Full cgi-support
unlimited MySql databases
unlimited subdomains
unlimited domain hosting
Lots of cgi-scripts (guesbook, bulletin board, counter)
eCommerce
Full webstat
no file type/size limit
fantastico2 installed
media files allowed (as long as legal)

We are a reliable company that does NOT oversell.

Our company has being in hosting for nearly 1 year now. Boasting 99.9% up time in the last 2 month. Speed is very fast.

we offer 30 day money back guarantee.

Bemban Information Technology( our mother company) is a large company based in Malaysia that has multi-industry investment (including mobile phones). Webhosting is just one of our business ventures.

The above package is $30.00 US/month.
To order, you must own a domain, either registered thru us or with another registrar.

If you have any question or would like to order the above package, please send an email to me at allanh@serverlabs.com and I will send you a special sign-up link

Back