• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a really cheap reseller

Hey guys i want a cheap reseller
5 GB Space
80-100 GB BW
Unlimited feautres (email accounts mysql etc)
99% uptime
Fast support
and a free billing system got to be WHMCS or modernbill ,iPanel
10-12 $

Last edited:
Hey, you won't find a reseller that's 10-12$ for those specs, maybe you can from a friend, etc. But, expecially not that free billing script you asked about.

Yeah, you wont get any of that for <$12. Hosting shouldnt be a free ride, and its annoying when people expect it to be.
The closest I can come to that price is:

Plan name: Lighter+R
Web Space: 2,000 MB Web Space
Monthly Transfer: 20,000 MB Transfer
Unlimited Everything i.e Mysql databases, sub domain, accounts etc.
Overselling Enabled
$9.22 per month approx
99.9% Uptime Guarantee (current 100%)
Fantastico Deluxe
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
WHM/cPanel
1 dedicated IP
24/7 Email support
View this now at http://www.need-space.co.uk/reseller/lighter.php
Reviews: http://www.namepros.com/web-hosting...need-space-reseller-shared-hosting-plans.html
No billing script.

Any questions let us know
Regards

Last edited:
Loky67 said:
humm fine any other hosting script but not clientexec or iHost

would like whmcs,modernbill,iPanel etc

You will still need to boost your price up quite allot.

iHost = $7.99/month
WHMCS = $9.99/month (from resellers)
Modernbill = $24.95/month

What you want and what you want it for (Price) just don't go together, you will need to boost your price up to $15-$20 min.

If you are looking to resell, I can offer you pay-as-you-go hosting =]

You add funds to your account and then the money is only withdrawn once someone buys something:

http://www.servecheap.com/reseller.php for details.

You get your own pre-made site with PayPal payment gateways and the whole thing practically runs itself.

I have a ton of space on my server, so I can offer this, see as I'm already paying for the server either way.

5GB Disk
100GB Bandwidth
Fantastico
cPanel/WHM
99.9% SLA
Clientexec billing manager (it's something)
$12.00/month

Email sales@delerox.com or IM/PM me.

Desperetly burning off my diskspace and bandwitdh. Bought a dedicated server for a year. Project got delayed bigtime so i have enough left.
50gb space 450gb transfer
cpanel
fantastico
99.98% uptime
70$ / year (less then 6$ a month)

Mysterio said:
Desperetly burning off my diskspace and bandwitdh. Bought a dedicated server for a year. Project got delayed bigtime so i have enough left.
50gb space 450gb transfer
cpanel
fantastico
99.98% uptime
70$ / year (less then 6$ a month)

u get free hosting script

Loky67 said:
u get free hosting script

If you're in such a need for a "free" billing script, just use the old version of PHPcoin, available on most cPanel's.

AccountLab Plus is not free. It is true that you can install it with Fantastico, but it will not let you log into the admin page and add your plans until you purchase a license. All our clients have access to the program because we have purchased licenses for all our servers. If your host has done this you will not need to purchase a license, but you will want to ask before purchasing as the majority of hosting companies do not have it.

Try hostingdepartment.net with the coupon HD25OFF, it has free Ihost script and you'll get it for approximately $12 USD with 10 gig space and 100 gig bandwidth. =] Highly recommended

ECSPortal.Com Offers a Minimal Reseller plan for $14.95

Instant Account Activation
Minimal Reseller Plan @ $14.95/mo
Webspace: 15,000 MB
Transfer: 125,000MB
Free DirectAdmin Control Panel (demo )
Login: demo_reseller Password: demo
* Unlimited Domains
* Spamassassin
* MYSQL/PHP/Frontpage/Spamassassin
* DirectAdmin
* Unlimited Parked Domains
* Cron Jobs
* 24x7x365 Support via Email / Forums

www.servecheap.com reseller program

If you want to have a profitable web hosting business, this could be the one for you. It works on a pay-as-you-go basis, you only pay when you've made a sale. You get a nice site that you can customize and your business is ready-to-go straight away. All payments can be made with paypal and it's all handled for you!

See http://www.servecheap.com/reseller.php for more

Back