• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a reseller acct. w/SSH access to sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterbo

Hello,

Looks like I am once again looking for a reseller (shared reseller) acct., since the one i tried failed to meet my needs.

What I need:

- space/bandwidth matching or exceeding those of JaguarPC Reseller Plus (25Gbspace /250Gb bandwidth)
- PHP 5 available
- price should not be higher than at JaguarPC
- SSH access to accounts hosted and Subversion client available from SSH shell (both mandatory); purpose: sites maintenance/upgrade
- quick and competent support (I don't mind waiting for a hour or two for response)
- free sites transfer from external WHM account ( I mean free, literally, not '5 free, then we charge you... ')
- several years in business

JaguarPC provides that all, but I need a backup account, for obvious reasons. I won't abandon JaguarPC, but I am in a dire need of another WHM reseller account.

Could someone match the above criteria?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Have you thought about VPS instead? I believe that would be much better for you will have SSH

As far as I know, VPS able to run 20-25 average-load sites with the disk space/traffic matching the mentioned plan would cost 2-2.5 times more that the reseller plan mentioned (it costs 19.95$).

Are there VPS plans with WHM installed, with at least 512Mb of RAM, decent CPU share, costing less than a DS capable of the same?

Galaxy-Webhost.com have what you need.

FOR A LIMITED TIME GET YOUR FIRST 2 MONTHS FREE USE PROMOTION CODE RL2
(there is a $1.00 one time setup fee for verification.)

All our reseller hosting plans come with the following features.

[*] cPanel / WHM / Fantastico / RvSkin / RvSitebuilder / Installatron / Softaculous
[*] UNLIMITED DOMAINS
[*] Overselling Enabled
[*] 24/7 Rapid Support
[*] 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed (stats)
[*] SSH/FFMPEG Enabled (WE CAN ONLY OFFER JAILED SSH ACCESS)
[*] Unlimited Features (MySQL, Email Accounts, FTP Accounts, Subdomains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains.)
[*] Free Domain Reseller | Free 100 Web Templates | Free 100 CGI & PHP Scripts | Free 4 Premium Hosting Templates

[*] Reseller Large [*]
[*] 35,000 MB Space
[*] 400 GB Bandwidth
[*] 2 Free Dedicated IP
[*] Free ClientExec Billing Software
[*] Price: $21.99/month (first 2 months free use coupon RL2) | $224.89/year (save 15% + free domain when paying yearly)
[*] More Info | Order Now

Have any questions? Visit our site to speak to a sales representative or call us today at 888-850-0244

Last edited:
if your willing to pay and extra 5 dollars a month for the ssh, please pm me and i will work a deal with you.

As far as I know, VPS able to run 20-25 average-load sites with the disk space/traffic matching the mentioned plan would cost 2-2.5 times more that the reseller plan mentioned (it costs 19.95$).

Are there VPS plans with WHM installed, with at least 512Mb of RAM, decent CPU share, costing less than a DS capable of the same?

I believe everything depends on the VPS itself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back