• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a Reseller Plan

EdT

1. Hi What i need is a Reseller Plan with atleast 3-4 Gb of webspace and 70-80 Gb of bandwidth for $20.00. :rolleyes2

2. Hosting Company thats been in business for atleast 2 years. :classic2:

3. Support by e-mail / forum to answer within 24 hrs. :p

ok 15.00 does not get me no offers so how about $20.00 a month

Last edited:
Sure are asking alot for only $15 a month. You should either look for a smaller reseller account, or bump the price up at the very least $10. You won't see many hosts wetting their pants for the deal your offering. :)

VerticalHost said:
Sure are asking alot for only $15 a month. You should either look for a smaller reseller account, or bump the price up at the very least $10. You won't see many hosts wetting their pants for the deal your offering. :)

You'll be surprised :wink2:

Vegs said:
You'll be surprised :wink2:
I've noticed that. Some host will give 200gigs of bandwidth for $2/month. Where's the logic in this? Server load, tons of badwidth lost, all for $2/month. I understand new hosts try and build their clientel, but that would seem a heavy price to pay especially for a reseller account where you gave the space to someone and your stuck doing all the work
:confused4

Back