• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a simple file hosting site (preferably no registration)

Googlethyname

Looking for a free hosting site that meets these requirements...

*1-2GB upload per file
*I don't care how fast or slow the connection is I can wait :)
*I would love to have direct linking (however I do not mind ads)
*Preferably no registration
*Unlimited file life span (if available)
*File types that need to be supported: .rar, .7zip, .zip, and .tar (note: I do not plan uploading any illegal content however my files end up being huge and needing to be compressed).

Note: I know that hosting a file hosting site requires lots of time and money to keep up-to-date so if any of my requirements cannot be met I can understand.

I can, its not free tho.
Check out my website, its pretty cheap and there are several payment solutions, even per sms.

Http://www.boosterking.com

If you need more space with your premium account, just send me a pm here at fws with your username and I can give it to you.

you want a website hosting or filehosting ?

i dont think even a paid host can accept all that.

Huh :/ I did not think that was that bad. Anyway I was just going to use it for file hosting not site hosting. I've been using a uploading site that is ad-powered the max is 1GB. The system they have is you go to the page and hit "generate download url" and I can usually copy that link and slip it into a url shortening service for my downloads.

I've been wondering why they allow me to hot link files though because most sites (mediafire in my case) cut the link - I am not sure how they do it but I am guessing a new download link is generated every so often.

Disclaimer: I use url shortening sites for keeping things simple so don't judge me :)

I can, its not free tho.
Check out my website, its pretty cheap and there are several payment solutions, even per sms.

Removed because I am not allowed to have any urls in my post

If you need more space with your premium account, just send me a pm here at fws with your username and I can give it to you.

Well what part of my request is asking to much :/ is it the direct linking or what? I can go with out it but I would prefer to have a free service and have it ad-powered.

Back