• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a VPS or dedicated server.

TravisL

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a new VPS or a Dedi. My current provider really sucks and it's time to move.

In general, here's what I'm looking for:

60+GB of space
2+GB of RAM
Over 1TB of bandwidth
2+ IP's
And SPEED. It needs to be speedy and have reliable up time. I can't waste time fixing stopped services every day.

I have no preset budget but obviously the more affordable the better.

Here's the kicker for you. I plan to PRE-PAY by as much as 4 to 6 months. So, please quote cPanel/WHM AND preference will be given to those who can arrange a price cut based on my pre-paying and/or have free management. ;)

EDIT: Must be in USA, and be in US Dollars. I will IGNORE anyone in Euro or British Pounds. Also, must take credit cards. I do NOT use PayPal anymore.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Hey there,

For those specifications, I can offer you 100GB of Disk Space and 1TB of Bandwidth. Ramwise you're looking at a Guaranteed 4GB, Burst of 6GB on a 4 Core Server. Managed with OpenVZ and cPanel.

4 IPs and 6 IPv6 addresses included, Additional IPs available for $2 if justified. Monthly Price of $60, reduced to $330 if Pre-paid 6 Months in advance. 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime. Let me know if you're interested as We haven't officially made any plans to offer VPS' on our Website, but willing to do a custom package at the moment.

I have no preset budget but obviously the more affordable the better.

Please make sure to read my ENTIRE post before replying. :) I don't have a closed budget. My decision will be made on the better service.

Pushkar: What is your current website?

Good Evening,

We are Ruby Ring Technologies can offer you the following.

OpenVZ / SolusVM
100 GB's Disk Space
2048 MB's RAM
4 x 2.4GHz CPU
2 IP's
1000Mbit Port
10 TB's Bandwidth
Fully Managed
cPanel/WHM
$49.95/Month
$274.72/6 Months
$549.45/Year

http://174.127.72.137/file.zip - 100MB download test.
Dallas Texas - Softlayer DC

If interested please PM me for custom signup link.

Thank you,
Anthony

Please make sure to read my ENTIRE post before replying. :) I don't have a closed budget. My decision will be made on the better service.

Pushkar: What is your current website?

Othio.com, We do not currently offer VPS' at present, but are looking into it and that offer to you is custom-based.

What if the price in british pounds, and can be converted to USD on the order form?

Well the server/vps would have to be based in the US, and the deal would need to be very attractive as the value of the pound is significantly higher than the USD. (Example: 15GBP equals 23USD)

I suppose that it will be great to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry.
You can do a search. :wink2:

I suppose that it will be great to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry.
You can do a search. :wink2:

Been there, done that. This is also a form of searching. I'm not new to this game. Please...only reply if you have an offer to contribute. :) Thanks.

Hello, we can offer you the following US based semi-dedicated server:

Mass 2 VPS
Disc Space: 200GB
Bandwidth: 25TB
Guaranteed RAM: 2GB
Guaranteed CPU: 2Ghz
Virtualization: OpenVZ
VPS Panel: HyperVM
Dedicated IP’s: 1 (add 1 IP for $2 a month)
Port Speed: 1Gbps
$81.00 a month

More Info
Order Now

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime!

Good luck!

Atom Dual Core 1.6ghz
2048 MB ECC DDR Ram
2 x 160GB SATAII
2000 GB Bandwidth
100 Megabit Uplink

Managed
Cpanel/whm

Free
Whmcs
Softaculous
Rvskin

I can do this for $120 a month. It should be plenty

this is a custom offer. Please email me at sales@24khost.com with your fws user name
and i will set this up.

Hi,

We have a few plans that might meet your needs. Please take a look at our plans a http://pogiweb.com/vps .

VPS - VZ-125
Equal Share CPU Power
125 GB Disk Space
1024 MB Guaranteed Ram
2048 MB Burstable Ram
2 IP Address
5Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
Free Level 2 management during first month

$32/month + $12/month for cPanel

We offer discounts if signed up annually or quarterly.

I would like to offer you our fully managed hybrid server H-1 with exclusive free cPanel/WHM for you ..

Managed Hybrid Server H-1

Intel Xeon Quad-Core Shared CPU
4 GB RAM
100 GB SataII Raid
2000 GB Bandwidth
Unmetered Bandwidth Available
5 IP Addresses
Fully Managed With Free cPanel/WHM
CentOS 5 Operating System
100 MBPS Port
Initial Server Hardening & Security
100% Uptime Guarantee