• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a...

tgo42596

I am looking for a free host that has: mysql, cpanel, ftp, file manager, and no ads?

Anyone have anything good for me?

So you went with "webmaster-networks.com"? or are you still looking?

If you're willing to post, we have various plans, starting at 1IP2H$/month (that's 1 simple post per month)

And if you register now, you will be able to earn 10IP2H$ for just introducing yourself, and have your site running in minutes!
We have cPanel/Fantastico/mysql/ftp/file manager, and no ads. just like you need it!

Visit iPost2Host.com

I think that freehostia or site in my signature would be the best choice for you. They both offer very good hosting with all features and there are no ads

freehostia does not provide cPanel hosting. They have another control panel software, and they limit the mySQL databases at 5mb per account. That kinda sucks.

If this is not a problem for you, then go for freehostia.

OK, freehostia hasn't cPanel, but webhost has. However, freehostia has very nice administration tool and it is very easy to manage your site

Back