• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Advice on Macromedia Studio MX 2004 w/Flash Pro

Lapras

When Macromedia Studio MX 2004 w/Flash Pro first came out I thought I would wait for a newer version still before I would upgrade. Now it is June 2005 and the release has not changed.

I am reconsidering my previous thinking on the matter, however two things concern me, when will they becoming out with a new version and will I suspect drastic changes because of the Adobe Macromedia Merger.

Those are the reasons why I am unsure if it is a good time to buy, any thoughts on the matter?

According to Adobe, their acquisition of Macromedia is not going to "affect the planned release of Macromedia Studio MX later this year".

They obviously know more than I do because I wasn't even aware a new releases was coming out this year. I doubt it will differ to much from the previous version, however, since it is still being released under the MAcromedia name.

Adobe's acquisition isn't expected to be complete until the fourth quarter of this year. After that the Macromedia name will only be a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Back