• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for an free reseller

jimmie32

Hello, I'm looking for an free reseller.

The Control Panel....I don't mind, since that Is not VistaPanel/ResellersPanel or something like that. I prefer cPanel/DirectAdmin, but I think that this is not necessary, but If you want to offer it, ok :)

Disk Space: Really, I don't mind. I want a good reseller account. For the main site, even 200MB is enough. Now the space that I can resell...10GB for start should be good.

Bandwidth: I don't care about it. An site with over 3 million hits/Monthly just spend me 12GB Bandwidth. May I request 100GB to resell?

Now, the billing solution. That is a problem for me. Maybe post2host, ad supported, manual approval is my choice.

What the host gets in return, so?
15Posts to start, later 25Posts monthly? I can do that easily. I can't do 100 Posts every month, if that is what are you going to request me to do. Maximum is 45 posts/month. I can't post more, Really, I don't have enough time.

Thanks.

Last edited:
You're not going to find a free reseller with 15 GB's webspace and 500 GB's bandwidth. I'm paying $8.99 per month for 5 GB's webspace and 50 GB's bandwidth.

Well, edited. But I can do forum posting.

10GB Storage and 100GB Bandwidth.

@CNLucas
Are you using an shared hosting account or reseller?

Hello, I'm looking for an reseller.

Now the space that I can resell...10GB for start should be good.

Bandwidth: I don't care about it. May I request 100GB to resell?

I edited some bits out of the quote that didn't matter and this is after your edit from first time for more. Including the estimate of usage for a 3 million hits site and the small amount of posts your prepared to do, even the fact
I don't have enough time :p

Now take the above and post it in paid reseller requests.

I can offer you hosting that has WHM enabled meaning you can give hosting out to other people. But I cannot offer you 100gb, that's too much. I can offer however up to 30gb bw, but posting is needed. And a banner is needed on your site as well for our WHM plan. Please go to

http://b-asil.com

For all of our hosting plans and regulations

I've read the rules and didn't see anything about giving out reseller hosting, it just could not be on a reseller control panel which mine is not. My reseller hosting all has Cpanel X on there. So I'm not sure what your talking about, so if you could please clarify.

Never heard of it but google shows up some info,

"Cpanel X, This class can be used to manage cPanel hosting accounts.

It establish a connection to a Web server with the pages for managing an hosting environment and emulates the actions of a cPanel administrator user.

Currently it can add and remove e-mail accounts or sub-domains."

It's just what I call Cpanel 11.X. I don't know why you're angry at me, I am just trying t advertise my service out there!

It's just what I call Cpanel 11.X. I don't know why you're angry at me, I am just trying t advertise my service out there!

Don't call it anything else or mislead, you started off appearing uninformed.

Still do which would leave a hosted client in a bad place.

We're not angry but please do the least for the clients and state clearly your offer without confusion.

Some of us get protective :)

As we hate the return clients looking for 'yet again hosting'

I can offer you hosting that has WHM enabled meaning you can give hosting out to other people. But I cannot offer you 100gb, that's too much. I can offer however up to 30gb bw, but posting is needed. And a banner is needed on your site as well for our WHM plan. Please go to

http://b-asil.com

For all of our hosting plans and regulations
Ok, 30GB bandwidth...Ok, I can do it. What is the number of posts required per month?

Reseller Plan

Hey Jimmie,
Email me at qadir5000mails(at)gmail (dot) com
With the subject Free Reseller Plan,
I can give this to you.

Thanks

Back