• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for australian hosts

Fuzzylogic

l'm interested into paid hosting and i'm wondering if anyone know of a cheap host?, i've search through yahoo.com to find some but they aren't exactly cheap. I'll i'm looking for is:
2 mbs
500 mb/bandwith or more

Secondly does anyone know a cheap .info register in Australia?
any help would be good

You can go with Myacen. They're an Australian host but their servers are in the US (not sure if you want the servers to be in Australia or not).

I think they're also bringing in Australian-based hosting.

thanks for the suggestions, i'm actually looking for hosts in australia.
I'm looking into www.ilisys.com.au, their quite cheap compared to most hosts in australia and thier domains are really cheap, i'm asking is anyone familar with them?
thanks again
Fuzzylogic

Fuzzy, these hosts ^^up there^^ are Australian, live in Australia. How much more Australian can you get?

I haven't heard of www.ilisys.com.au but one I wouldn't recommend is www.downunder.net.au due to some shonky domain name/website problems which are still pending with a client of mine.

a hang my head in shame, sorry i browsered through them and myacen.com look as if it was american. sorry if i offended anyone with my short sightfulness. thanks again.

Originally posted by Jan
Fuzzy, these hosts ^^up there^^ are Australian, live in Australia. How much more Australian can you get?
Having the servers located Down Under as well.

Back