• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

~Looking for cheap Dedicated Server?

Psan

Anyone know any cheap Dedicated Server? I'm looking to pay about $30-$200/month.

Anyone know any good sites?

Thanks

Last edited:
No good sites with that cost mate. Either up the budget or forget it.

If anyone offers at that price, either they totally own a DC and get servers delivered in bulk or your going to get a piece of crap.

Oh really, I found a few places for $45/month, but their server houses are too far away. Oh well, I'll keep looking

We at eBinarySolutions can offer you our AMD Athlon 2600+ plan:

AMD Athlon 2600+ Barton Core
320GB Transfer
80GB EIDE HD 7200RPM/8MB
512MB non-ECC DDR RAM
Any Linux or BSD
$129/mo & Free Setup

Our website is http://www.ebinarysolutions.com, but it has not been setup yet. If you are interested, please contact mark@dndweb.net. We are hooked up via a 100mbit connection. The datacenter is Colo4Dallas in Dallas, TX.

Mark Lu
eBinarySolutions

Hello,
I can offer you this -
2.8 Ghz PIV (with HT)
1500 GB Bandwidth
2 (120 GB) Hdd
1024 MB Ram
$150/month

Add $19.95/month for Cpanel\WHM & Fantastico

Lemme know if you are intersted.

Thanks,
Ankit Oberoi
Tamrada.com

If you are looking for really cheap dedicated servers you may not get them. You may have already found your web server provider, although if not we are located in Stuart, Florida and have a T-1 backbone. WebMedia Specialties offers inexpensive servers with the helm control panel. (HTTP://webhostautomation.com) The server specs are:
$44.95/month and no set up fee
Pentium III - 1.2 GHz
Windows 2003 server
512 MB of Ram
150GB of Bandwidth
9GB SCSI Harddrive
1 hr/month of personal tech support - includes telephone support
24/7 support, email and regular msn messenger support
97.5% uptime guaranteed or money back
The servers come loaded with mysql, php, perl, asp.net, and frontpage extensions. If you have any questions or want to try the administator user out on the helm control panel, msn messenger me at webmediaspecilaties@msn.com.

Last edited:
Back