• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Film Enthusiasts

netnexus

Hi, I am looking for film enthusiasts to help me out in writing reviews/previews/articles on films and the filmic world at http://www.blogbloom.com

This is volunteer only, but if you would like, drop me a PM here or an email: hugostanford[at]gmail.com

vol·un·teer ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vln-tîr)
v. intr.
1.To perform or offer to perform a service of one's own free will.
2.To do charitable or helpful work without pay: Many retirees volunteer in community service and day care centers.

Eh. I didn't meant as in pay, but more as a...why should one help you? I like films, and I can submit my reviews to IMDB (or Yahoo movies, Amazon, etcetera). I'd participate in your site too, but if there's nothing to it...then what's the point?

I volunteer in plenty of places. I don't get paid, but I know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.

The point is to actually CARE and participate in something fun. If you want something in return don't bother posting here again.

People here are freaking greedy I sware!

Heh. I'm sorry. I think there has been a misunderstanding. It's probably my fault. Oh well. As a volunteer (and as someone who doesn't care about money), I'm not used to thinking in terms of getting anything materially valuable. So, when I asked what did we get in return...I was thinking something along the lines of, "why should I care?" ...and not in a negative tone, but as to get the author of this thread to elaborate on this project of his. (e.g. What makes it fun? What's the difference between his site and others?)

I don't think it logical to volunteer (or to care) with no reason whatsoever. I help kids because it is nice to know they are learning something that might prove useful in their futures. I submit reviews in different sites because it will give more information regarding a movie or a book (or anything else) to other people with similar tastes or whoever else is curious...and because I know that these sites have a lot of visitors who are looking for said information, including myself.

If what I just said it's not clear, and anyone still thinks I want something amazing or that would cost anyone even a cent or a second of their time or anything of the sort in exchange for some reviews, you can ignore this post.

Back