• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for *free* reseller

Ghezzo

Hey there, I'm currently looking for a free reseller, to offer free hosting on.

I can put some text link ad or some small banner containing a link if needed.

Specs doesnt really matter, but atleast over 2GB space, if possible that is :)

I wouldn't..... unless you want your data stolen.

Try looking through the free hosting offers forum, then do a search on hosts you like.

Hope you find something good. Just be careful.

Hello,

I have never stolen anyones data. Please elaborate. Otherwise, stop spreading false information.

Have a great day. :)

Hello,

I have never stolen anyones data. Please elaborate. Otherwise, stop spreading false information.

Have a great day. :)
False information? You know exactly WHAT you did. Don't pretend to act all innocent on the forums here.

You may seem all polite and nice here, but I've seen your dirty side.

Maybe you should tell everyone how you steal your clients data and sell it to make extra money.

I suppose that's how you pay for your servers. Steal the clients data and sell it on webmaster forums claiming it's your own.

I really hope you end up stealing from someone within your state. Because, then someone will finally be able to come after you in court and make you pay.

False information? You know exactly WHAT you did. Don't pretend to act all innocent on the forums here.

You may seem all polite and nice here, but I've seen your dirty side.

Maybe you should tell everyone how you steal your clients data and sell it to make extra money.

I suppose that's how you pay for your servers. Steal the clients data and sell it on webmaster forums claiming it's your own.

I really hope you end up stealing from someone within your state. Because, then someone will finally be able to come after you in court and make you pay.

I've never stole or sold anyones data. Can you provide a link relevant to the thread where the data in question was being sold?.

If your not going to post/reveal what he was supposed to have done, whats the point in your snidey little remarks.

Reveal all or keep quiet and stop bashing him.

Why the kids dell with what ever they have going on we can offer you....

10 GB of premium storage
40 GB Transfer
FFmpeg Hosting
200 account features
No Ads or P2H
Free

I've never stole or sold anyones data. Can you provide a link relevant to the thread where the data in question was being sold?.

Are you serious?

This is shocking the way your acting.

You commit total fraud and then ask what you did wrong?

You know exactly what you did, and just like it states in my thread. I really hope you end up doing the same thing to someone in your state. Then watch as the person files a lawsuit and takes you down once and for all.

I am NEVER going to trust a free host again. Abusing your clients while they have no idea what you are stealing from them and how you are exploiting your clients.

Terrible to see this, because I honestly had a good impression you were trying to help. Guess you were looking at it for your own benefit and to make money off our data.

If your not going to post/reveal what he was supposed to have done, whats the point in your snidey little remarks.

Reveal all or keep quiet and stop bashing him.

I already stated it. Search my posts and you will find a post about it.

Are you serious?

This is shocking the way your acting.

You commit total fraud and then ask what you did wrong?

You know exactly what you did, and just like it states in my thread. I really hope you end up doing the same thing to someone in your state. Then watch as the person files a lawsuit and takes you down once and for all.

I am NEVER going to trust a free host again. Abusing your clients while they have no idea what you are stealing from them and how you are exploiting your clients.

Terrible to see this, because I honestly had a good impression you were trying to help. Guess you were looking at it for your own benefit and to make money off our data.

I already stated it. Search my posts and you will find a post about it.

:lol: You sir, are funny.

No link to where this happened means your full of it. I have never stolen or sold anyones data, nor have I committed fraud. Have a good day.

:lol: You sir, are funny.

No link to where this happened means your full of it. I have never stolen or sold anyones data, nor have I committed fraud. Have a good day.
The link I posted at your support forums, stating why you did it. Well you deleted that message and blocked my IP.

How would I have a link to when this happened? Unless you want me to publicly post a detailed thread here and at DP about what you did... actually maybe I should now that your acting all happy for stealing customers data and claiming it as your own for sale.

BTW for others It just happened 3 days ago. I told the mods at DP, and provided them the proof for my domains and they took the sale thread down. He is now banned from there unless he created a new account. He put my website for sale stating he owned it. And almost got away with it till i found out. After that he deleted my account and banned me without talking to me.

Now he's acting all innocent and like he did nothing.

If you want to take a chance with him... go ahead. But I WARNED you now. He took advantage of me and he probably will do the same with you. I'm sure he's done it to others, who probably have no idea that their data off his servers was copied to his hard drive and sold off to someone else, who thought they were getting a active website.

The link I posted at your support forums, stating why you did it. Well you deleted that message and blocked my IP.

How would I have a link to when this happened? Unless you want me to publicly post a detailed thread here and at DP about what you did... actually maybe I should now that your acting all happy for stealing customers data and claiming it as your own for sale.

BTW for others It just happened 3 days ago. I told the mods at DP, and provided them the proof for my domains and they took the sale thread down. He is now banned from there unless he created a new account. He put my website for sale stating he owned it. And almost got away with it till i found out. After that he deleted my account and banned me without talking to me.

Now he's acting all innocent and like he did nothing.

If you want to take a chance with him... go ahead. But I WARNED you now. He took advantage of me and he probably will do the same with you. I'm sure he's done it to others, who probably have no idea that their data off his servers was copied to his hard drive and sold off to someone else, who thought they were getting a active website.

I have never banned a user named Cal on my forum, I also have never done what you are saying. I don't feel like arguing over something that never happened. Please, by all means continue to try making me look bad - but unless you can back up what you are saying then your words hold no value.

Out of idle curiosity, what domain did you have with me?.

I have never banned a user named Cal on my forum, I also have never done what you are saying. I don't feel like arguing over something that never happened. Please, by all means continue to try making me look bad - but unless you can back up what you are saying then your words hold no value.

Out of idle curiosity, what domain did you have with me?.
And you think I am okay with arguing with someone, who cheats other people.

This is the FIRST time I have encountered this happen. It's possible someone else out there may have done this.. but I caught you red handed.

I had my doubts earlier, as I couldn't see why a host would do such a thing. Guess, when free hosts mean "free" it doesn't truly mean it's free. It means we take your data sell it to profit off you.

I'm trying to make you look bad? No.. you already did that when you cheated your customers. I'm just allowing people to be AWARE of what you did. I don't want anyone else going through the same problem you caused.

I can backup what I'm saying, but I'm only for now passing the information to the admins.

I have no use in wasting my time making phony rumors, if that's what you are trying to say. That would be stupid and a person with no life would do something like that... I'm stating the truth here regardless of people believing me or not. I don't expect everyone to believe me.. since this is life and not everyone agrees on the same things. I just want people to be AWARE of your intentions... of not really trying to help people, but to benefit off them.

And you think I am okay with arguing with someone, who cheats other people.

This is the FIRST time I have encountered this happen. It's possible someone else out there may have done this.. but I caught you red handed.

I had my doubts earlier, as I couldn't see why a host would do such a thing. Guess, when free hosts mean "free" it doesn't truly mean it's free. It means we take your data sell it to profit off you.

I'm trying to make you look bad? No.. you already did that when you cheated your customers. I'm just allowing people to be AWARE of what you did. I don't want anyone else going through the same problem you caused.

I can backup what I'm saying, but I'm only for now passing the information to the admins.

I have no use in wasting my time making phony rumors, if that's what you are trying to say. That would be stupid and a person with no life would do something like that... I'm stating the truth here regardless of people believing me or not. I don't expect everyone to believe me.. since this is life and not everyone agrees on the same things. I just want people to be AWARE of your intentions... of not really trying to help people, but to benefit off them.

I stand by what I said; I have never stolen anyones data or sold it.

Perhaps someone else was using my name, maybe not. Maybe your making the entire story up.

I cannot know what happened as I have not had a user named Cal on my forum, I have not seen this thread on DP you claimed existed, and I'm pretty sure the admins at DP would not remove the entire thread - they would probably lock it.

IF someone did indeed use my name on DP and attempt to sell your site, then rest assured that it was not me. I hope you find out who did it so you can take legal action against them.

Have a good night.

Now that i think about it, i too once signed up on paradox servers. It was in 2009. I cant find my username on your forums either...

Nor my thread. Also my account got deleted without notice, and all i had in there was a index page with a construction image...

Now that i think about it, i too once signed up on paradox servers. It was in 2009. I cant find my username on your forums either...

Nor my thread. Also my account got deleted without notice, and all i had in there was a index page with a construction image...

As per section 15 of our terms of service, you have three days to upload your site - something other then a default page. If you fail to do so within the time frame your account may be terminated. This is to prevent people from signing up and then never using the service.

Have a good night.

As per section 15 of our terms of service, you have three days to upload your site - something other then a default page. If you fail to do so within the time frame your account may be terminated. This is to prevent people from signing up and then never using the service.

Have a good night.

Oh yea! That explains it. I am sure i waited more then that to upload my site.

No worries :) I just got the package to test my scripts on the server. They did not work (those dont work on most servers) so its alright.

Just wondering what happened to my forum username... I registered with "somik" as i do on all the forums... (thats my real name :) )

Back