• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for good € Paid hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio F

Hello,

I am looking for good serious hosting that matches my specs

~100mb Space / please dont offer me 10gigs cuz ill never use them
50GB+ BW / Ill just gonna host a blog, it might grow, and no i wont
/ use 50GBs prolly 1gb im just making sure ill have enough
cPanel / cuz i could transfer my whole site in a sec.
Backups / pref. daily but weekly is good too
The Host / should be around since more than 1 year min.
Well its just gonna be a Wordpress blog with a few plugins, might cause a little bit of cpu usage, due to wordpress cron...

Now here comes the complicated part
I want to pay with Banktransfer, preffered European/German Bank accounts, since im not allowed to have a PayPal account yet.

Ill try to keep it as cheap as possible, and keep in mind, the BW could go higher...

And perhabs i could try the hosting first and if everythings OK i would like to pay anually in € or $.

Thanks

Hello Antonio,

What type of Wordpress cron are you planning on using? In my experience with my customers who use Wordpress, there hasn't been any load issues, granted their traffic hasn't hit 50 gb yet.

Hello Antonio,

What type of Wordpress cron are you planning on using? In my experience with my customers who use Wordpress, there hasn't been any load issues, granted their traffic hasn't hit 50 gb yet.

Hello,
I am using a plugin called statpress, i think it might cause high cpu but im not sure..
Its calling /wp-cron.php like every two seconds ..

Do you currently have a site set up? If so, is the plugin causing any issues? It seems like it is just a regular PHP script for logging stats. As long as the plugin isn't poorly written, I don't think it should cause any problems.

Also, if your bandwidth usage is only 1gb right now, why don't you request something lower, such as 10 gb and upgrade when needed?

Your specs are really tiny, and you want to pay by bank transfer, it would cost something like $1 - I don't think many hosts would be bothered going to the bank for $1. I say go with free hosting for now, eg. x10hosting

Just to let everyone know, I run a WordPress blog with the statpress plugin and CPU load (via a VPS) is very low, also the wp-cron.php doesn't affect any performance at all.

Hope that help's host's who're questioning the request.

Thanks .adam for your Reply

Volt.Networks,
Actually i dont have any issues right now, with the WP Plugins i use.
And i actually dont even have 1gb bw usage yet..
Im just looking for something to switch on, when the time comes..

Your specs are really tiny, and you want to pay by bank transfer, it would cost something like $1 - I don't think many hosts would be bothered going to the bank for $1. I say go with free hosting for now, eg. x10hosting

Coduk,
As i stated i would like to pay 1 year in Advance,
Plus i would have to take the fees for bank transfer,
which would be a few € cents in EU Countries.. not a big deal
so i dont know what exactly you mean
for example: 4€x12=48€
i would prohably have to pay 50€..

And btw. i am on a free hosting now, ill just dont like "little issues"

Thanks for your replys

We have been offering premium hosting for nearly 3 years and would like to offer you hosting on one of the 94MB.com 8-core Dual-Quad Core Xeon servers with the below spec:

100MB Diskspace
50,000MB bandwidth (on a 100mbps connection)
10 email addresses
10 subdomains
10 mysql databases
10 addon domains
10 parked domains
Instant Activation

Just £3.99/month (about €4.50 EURO), we do require payment via paypal, you do not need an account however, you can just pay using your bank cards through the paypal checkout system. Use the below link to sign up now:

http://www.94mb.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=25

If you have any questions or problems please contact me.

Regards
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

[merge]

http://www.mktenhosting.com

We can offer you the following for £1.99 per month:

1GB Space
40Gb Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Weekly off site backups

Sign up at http://www.mktenhosting.com/clients/order.php?step=2&pid=1 and use the coupon code 'freestarter' for the first month free.

We are based in the UK and can supply you with an international bank account to make payments to.

I'll keep that in mind, looks good so far

Hello antonio i can to give what you need in Data Center in Egypt with 40$ / Year

test ip 62.135.123.218

Thats the best example of what i call a unserious webhost.
No deeper details, like what control panel ? whats the server speed?
hasnt even stated a website, Its his first post, uptime?

Banha Host, im not interested in Egyptian Hosting.

Actually i believe you are a ripper.
Following that ip i get the hostname

host-62-135-123-218.static.link.net

so isnt static a home internet line ?
so lets go deeper in details..
link.net Egyptian ISP
oh oh sounds bad so far...
lets take a look on what they offer
oh that doesnt look good, i dont see servers nowhere, instead,
i see DSL ... lets look on the plans then
The best they offer is 24/1 Mbps errm thats 1 lousy mbit upload.

I think i can say that you were trying to scam, because you said in a 'datacenter in egypt'
and btw. you do NOT have what i need, i said a minimum of 1 year of being a webhost.

so thats my 2 cents idk if im wrong please prove it.
:wave:

Lol .

You seriously check seriously before buying

Try junhosting.com :) although not open 1 year but good :)
Hello Everyone ,

Junhosting will be closed . Geeksteps.com/geekstep.cn will become a Free cPanel/WHM hosting back . Please just wait while we upload our files ......
oookay ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Infinite Technologies (www.InfiniteTech.in) is a leader in providing businesses with innovative technical solutions. Our exceptional services are equaled only by our continued focus on outstanding quality and support; our friendly staff is available 24/7 to assist you with any matters that may arise. Our servers are housed in Capgemini and EvoSwitch data-centers located in The Netherlands.

This is what we can offer you with:
1 GB Data Space
25 GB of Data-Transfer
cPanel 11 with Fantastico
Unlimited Parked and Sub Domains
Unlimited FTP Accounts and Email Addresses
Unlimited Databases and DB Users
Price per month: €4.99; no setup fee; instant setup
ORDER HERE

How do I contact you? - If you have any questions feel free to contact us!
  • sales [at] infinitetech.in
  • +1-888-WEB-5333 (Toll-Free US)
Edit: As for your bank-transfer, you will have to prepay for 6 months atleast for shared hosting. For the same reason, we can give you 1 week free trial of our service before making any payments. Contact us for more details.

Last edited:
Infinite Technologies (www.InfiniteTech.in) is a leader in providing businesses with innovative technical solutions. Our exceptional services are equaled only by our continued focus on outstanding quality and support; our friendly staff is available 24/7 to assist you with any matters that may arise. Our servers are housed in Capgemini and EvoSwitch data-centers located in The Netherlands.

This is what we can offer you with:
1 GB Data Space
25 GB of Data-Transfer
cPanel 11 with Fantastico
Unlimited Parked and Sub Domains
Unlimited FTP Accounts and Email Addresses
Unlimited Databases and DB Users
Price per month: €4.99; no setup fee; instant setup
ORDER HERE

How do I contact you? - If you have any questions feel free to contact us!
  • sales [at] infinitetech.in
  • +1-888-WEB-5333 (Toll-Free US)
Edit: As for your bank-transfer, you will have to prepay for 6 months atleast for shared hosting. For the same reason, we can give you 1 week free trial of our service before making any payments. Contact us for more details.

sorry, forgot to write that i will go with mktenhosting as soon as i got my loan :rolleyes2

Can be closed, thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back