• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for help, gaming site.

RivaCom

I am currently a Xbox 360 owner. If you are new to the xbox scene, Xbox & it's next gen. brother have a online service called Live, which allows developers to easily add online Game lobby for thier games, as well as allowing xbox owners to easily play games online with other owners, download anything from game demos to movie trailers, as well as keep an organized friends list with active typing or voice messages.

Now if you are aware of Xbox Live, you'll understand that sometimes you don't always go up againest the most mature type of crowd. Which brings me to the reason of the post, some pc gamers might regonize a community called TeamPlayFirst, which is a community of people who believe in Team play in such online games.

I am looking for a few other xbox/xbox 360 owners who would like to start a similar site, but for console owners. A place where people could come and find mature, fun, and fair players. A closely monitored place where the good stay in and the bad get black listed.

If anyone else out there would be interested in setting something up, please email me at rivacom@hotmail.com or

MSN: rivacom@hotmail.com
AIM: xch3st3rx

Back