• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for modest hosting for gaming team.

eddy

http://www.clanxdomain.com/ is the current site that's up. Averages over 800 unique visitors a month and bandwith fluxates from 300 to 500MB each month. As of currently we only play Starcraft: Brood War however we are in the process of expanding into Counter-Strike and World of Warcraft among several other games.

The problem we're having with the current host is stabillity and lack of support. The site has been down alot recently and is currently running twice on different DNS (some people see certain updates, others see different updates), they also have disabled the GD Library for whatever reason and left me without any kind of response as to why or if they plan on enabling it.

With that we're looking for:
PHP 4.0.3 or anything above.
1 mySQL Database
100MB
1Gig bandwith

We're willing to post a link (button, whatever) and what not to the host - just no advertisements. We're looking for stable host that's preferably been around for awhile. Any suggestions or offers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

AIM:Fraihar
E-Mail:Fraiha@charter.net

If you were willing to put a banner or two on your site, I would recommend Incohost. They give 4GBs bandwidth per month, along with 300 MBs webspace.

Not to mention, their support is awesome!

But, you don't want banners, is this pointless?

If you changed your mind regarding the banner, I would like to make an offer of 200MB diskspace and 3GB bandwidth. Do email me at jiehao85[@]outgun.com.

we can offer you hosting with adequate space & bandwidth + cpanel, but with 468x60 banner ad... to setup a deal, please contact hosting [at] exocrew.com

Back