• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for new host

msrosie

I have been with Incognito Networks and am not happy with them - they seem to be down a lot, queries to the help desk are ignored and I have not been credited for all my referrals. What I need in a webhost is better customer service than that, as well as:

- decent space and bandwith (right now I have 5 GIGS and 25 GIGS resepectively though I am using under 150 MB space it is a graphics site and I don't want to have to worry about space)

- around the same price as I am currently paying which is $5 US monthly

- able to pay monthly via PayPal

Things like mailboxes, and all the "extras" are not relevant to me. Thanks so much.

Hosting

Hello, we can offer you:

1GB Space
10GB Bandwidth
cPanel/Fantastico
Unlimited Features
Payment via Paypal or E-Gold
For 3.50$/month or 42$/year

Site : http://www.worldhost.net.tf

This is a custom plan.
Please reply or PM me if you would like to buy hosting from us.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hello msrosie,

You have made your request just in time, later tonight we will be updating our whole website and along with changing our pricing structure. The prices we have offered for the last few months have been our rock bottom prices meaning we do not make any profit, we did this just to gain a strong foothold in the hosting market. As a special last night offer, I can provide you with the following:

5GB Disk Space
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel 10 + Fantastico DeLuxe
Unmetered Addon Features
All for $5/Month or $50/Year (Your choice!)

This is a special custom package so to take advantage of it please PM me or email us at sales@homingnetwork.com and we will be more than happy to help. You can view our standard packages at http://homingnetwork.com but these plans will not be available tommorow. I am sure you will be happy with our service, we run on an Intel P4 server with a 1000Mbps connection, included with all packages is full support which will be done through our new live chat and ticket system which you can view tommorow. Good luck with your search!

Outhost.org
1gb DiskSpace
20gb Transfer (can be upgraded for free upon request)
x1 Free Domain Name
x5 Free .info Domains if you order today by 4:00PM EST
cPanel w/Fantastico + iCandy Skin
24/7 Helpdesk
99% Uptime
Live Help Center
$5.95/mo Via Paypal

http://www.outhost.org/

Well this is what I can offer you.

What our company is famous for is our One Time Fee Hosting service.
We offer a little amount of space for a small one time fee price.

Custom OTF:
150 MB Space
1.5 GB Bandwidth
$30.00(One Payment.)::Via Paypal//Mail.

If you are interested please contact me Via PM.
Our website is http://www.statichosting.net/

msrosie said:
I have been with Incognito Networks and am not happy with them - they seem to be down a lot, queries to the help desk are ignored and I have not been credited for all my referrals. What I need in a webhost is better customer service than that, as well as:

- decent space and bandwith (right now I have 5 GIGS and 25 GIGS resepectively though I am using under 150 MB space it is a graphics site and I don't want to have to worry about space)

- around the same price as I am currently paying which is $5 US monthly

- able to pay monthly via PayPal

Things like mailboxes, and all the "extras" are not relevant to me. Thanks so much.

Hello,

I would like to offer you a custom plan of the following:

5 gigs of disc space
30 gigs of monthly transfer (since it's an image site)
5 of each feature
cPanel with Fantastico De Luxe
RV Skins

Price: $5.00/mo via PayPal
Support is our priority. We offer support via message forums, email, Support Tickets, Live Chat, MSN and also by Phone. Average email response is 30 minutes.

As this is a custom plan, it is not available on our website - http://www.danethicalservices.com. Please contact me if you are interested, and we can get started on getting you online with us. info@danethicalservices.com

Regards,
Dan.

With your low requirements you should be able to choose almost any web host. Since you are concerned with good customer service, I would select a host known for their fast response and good customer service (IXWebHosting and Host Gator are pretty good in this area.)

webhostingrebates said:
With your low requirements you should be able to choose almost any web host. Since you are concerned with good customer service, I would select a host known for their fast response and good customer service (IXWebHosting and Host Gator are pretty good in this area.)

Goos advice.

I would also be weary of those host providers who offer you massive amounts of space and transfer for small prices. Chances are they oversell and possibly will die in a month or so because of low funds.

PeerlessHost offers quality and affordable web hosting. We offer 24/7 customer service as well as 99.9% server uptime guarantee!

We have an array of plans, but our standard and premium plan seems to fit your needs:

Standard Shared
1000 Mb of space
15000 Mb of bandwidth
Unlimited Subdomains, Ftp, Mysql
Cpanel w/ fantastico
and much much more!
$3.99/m

Premium Shared
2000 Mb of space
25000 Mb of bandwidth
Unlimited Subdomains, Ftp, Mysql
Cpanel w/ fantastico
and much much more!
$5.99/m

Visit us at:
http://peerlesshost.com

All plans are paid via PayPal.

Last edited:
Hello msrosie,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following shared hosting package (iiYoung) which you can also find at our site:

------------------------------------
iiYoung Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 2000MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 45GB
+ Price: $3.95/mo | PayPal Payment Method |
+ INSTANT Account Setup!!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

Hi msrosie,

TJR Networks can offer you 500MB of space and 20GB transfer per month for US$59.99 annually (or $4.99 per month). Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

Hey,

DigitalWorldHost's Standard Plan #1 fits your needs and budget perfectly!

Plan #2:

4000 MB Space [Free Upgrade From 3000 MB]*
30720 MB Bandwidth [Free Upgrade from 25 GB]*
Unlimited FTP Accounts, Email accounts, MySQL Databases, SubDomains
cPanel and Fantastico Deluxe
Excellent Support and Uptime
FREE DOMAIN NAME
For Only $6.45/month

You can order 24/7 through our automated system and your account will be setup as soon as payment is received. Feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com with questions or concerns. You can also visit us at www.DigitalWorldHost.com.

Thanks,

Tang

*Your account will be upgraded by one of our staff within 12 hours after the purchase.

Chimp Package
1GB Space
15GB Bandwidth
cPanel control panel and Fantastico Deluxe script installer.
Multi-Format Support (PHP, GD, Python, Perl, FrontPage Ext, CGI and more!)
No Limits Hosting! (Unlimited Emails, MySQL databases, sub-domains, add-on domains, FTP accounts and more!)
99.9% uptime guarantee
30 day money back guarantee
PayPal Payments
$3.95 a month

Click here to visit our website.
Click here for our new improved help desk.

Hello msrosie,

We would like to offer you our Platinum Plan :

PLATINUM PLAN :

5GB Web Space
50GB Data Transfer
Unlimited POP3
PHP & MySQL
Fantastico
Site Builder - new
Cpanel
30 Days Money Back
Free Domain!

£6.99 Per Month
£69.99 Per Year

We also offer 24x7x365 technical support, 24hours phone support, live chat and ticket support.

We also offer 99% uptime.

Hello,

We offer the following:

5GB Space
25GB Transfer
Cpanel + Fantastico + RV Skins
Free $5 Advertisment Fees ($5 value)
Free 40 search engine submissions ($15 value)
Free 13GB worth of Downloadable Files ($25 value)
Price - $5/month

In regards of referrals, we offer 1 free month per referral payments are made 1 month after order if client stays (meaning client is signed on for 2+ months).

If interested below is my private information:
MSN - army_dude_for_life@hotmail.com
AIM - sGJoshD
YIM - Cadets_2853
Email - jdcomputes@sympatico.ca
Skype - LSC-Josh

Back