• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Programmers, Cartoonists and more...

anhedonia

I'm on a boat
NLC
I'm currently looking for programmers, cartoonists, forum mods and beta testers (Well, not beta testers right now, but later on).

I would like to make an online RPG. A team of me and my friends have come up with the story line, and all the items and everything else like that which is needed. Now all we need is some programming and graphic help! Oh and some forum mods of course. ;)

• Programmers - Well, whether it's one or a few, basically whether you'd like to use CGI or PHP is up to you, I'm not fussed either way really...

• Cartoonists - I just need some little cartoon-y pics of some people and a few items and stuff.

• Forum mods - You just do everything normal forum mods do!

Payment? Well none in the beginning, but as things took off, an equal share of ad/donation revenue and so on, as well as a massive amount of banner impressions for your site. Plus anything else I think of along the way.

Is anyone interested?

Need more info? MSN me: fifi_spunkbubble@hotmail.com

Thanks coldturkey, I did, I'll get back to you on MSN (I'm trying to message you now, but I don't know if my messages are getting through as you're not responding.) If I can't get through I will e-mail you tonight. Thankyou!

-

Anybody else, for forum mods or graphic designers or anything?

Back