• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reliable CPanel hosting

coolguyz

Hello,
I am at present looking for a reliable-stable webhost,been in business for more than a year, has good reputation at Freewebspace and also has excellent Uptime(preferably over 99.5%).

+++++++++++++
My requirements
+++++++++++++

Space > 300Mb
Bandwidth > 3Gb
Addon Domain > 5
Subdomains > 20
MySql databases > 15
eMail Accounts,forwarders and spam assasins, related security features = YES
OS = Linux
CPanel = YES
Foced Ads = NO (no popups,pop-unders, text ads or related, going by design of my site, i shall though myself place recognition of some sort but I don't want compulsory ads to make their presence felt)
Posting for Hosting = NO

++++++++++++
Content Nature
++++++++++++
news, free webmaster resources, directories for stuff, free software site links (not downloads), tutorials (free) and related.

I am not open to limited/restricted trial offers for free from paid hosts.

Thanks,

Thomas

I am still waiting for a good host, may be Mr.Craig missed last line there, thanks for his time though.

Thomas

TAnderson said:
Hello,
I am at present looking for a reliable-stable webhost,been in business for more than a year, has good reputation at Freewebspace and also has excellent Uptime(preferably over 99.5%).

+++++++++++++
My requirements
+++++++++++++

Space > 300Mb
Bandwidth > 3Gb
Addon Domain > 5
Subdomains > 20
MySql databases > 15
eMail Accounts,forwarders and spam assasins, related security features = YES
OS = Linux
CPanel = YES
Foced Ads = NO (no popups,pop-unders, text ads or related, going by design of my site, i shall though myself place recognition of some sort but I don't want compulsory ads to make their presence felt)
Posting for Hosting = NO

++++++++++++
Content Nature
++++++++++++
news, free webmaster resources, directories for stuff, free software site links (not downloads), tutorials (free) and related.

I am not open to limited/restricted trial offers for free from paid hosts.

Thanks,

Thomas

I can offer you these in exchange for a google ad. All for free.

I do not normally offer free accounts but since you already have a domain and the specs you listed are not that big i could fit you in.

This is not listed in our website so pm me if you are interested.

:wink2:

d-w host said:
I can offer you these in exchange for a google ad. All for free.

I do not normally offer free accounts but since you already have a domain and the specs you listed are not that big i could fit you in.

This is not listed in our website so pm me if you are interested.

:wink2:

Thanks,
No, i am not comfortable with google ads. As I said NO FORCED ADS, but anyways.

Thomas

TAnderson said:
Thanks,
No, i am not comfortable with google ads. As I said NO FORCED ADS, but anyways.

Thomas
Forced ads and ads put up by the user is quite a different thing though. The webhost can give you the Google ad code and you can integrate them into your design.

jiehao85 said:
Forced ads and ads put up by the user is quite a different thing though. The webhost can give you the Google ad code and you can integrate them into your design.

Exactly my point.

:D

jiehao85 said:

Pardon my ignorance if I worded it wrong here:-
TAnderson said:

If I don't put google ad, I will not get hosted as per what was offered, so in a way it is compulsory to get hosting or another way of forced ad where user has to place ad if he wants hosting, only chocie he has is either where to put them or not even that.

I intend to place recognition for host as some image I make,going well with my site designs and related.

Since specifications requested aren't that big, i hope someone will come forward for it.

Thanks everyone for sharing their time and thoughts,

Thomas

Back