• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reliable host...

DamienPriest

Hello...

I'm looking to make a website featuring my own personal Resume, and Portfolio for Web-Design. Looking for a reliable host, preferably one where you do not have to post in forums. I do not mind paying a low fee if I have to but if it's possible I'm looking for a free host that has a friendly user interface and reliability. I've ran into sites that just do not respond quickly, and have poor tech support when I needed it for anything.

I do not need a ton of space, whatever I can get, is fine with me, but I would like to request if there is anyone out there that would allow me to upload Mp3's? Ofcourse it would be for my own personal use and not to post for download. Only to listen to. It's going to be apart of my portfolio. So I need a host that can stream Mp3 quality. It also has to be able to upload all file types, SWF, Flash, JPG, BMP, GIF ect.

I am not new to this and been in this area for a while... so I kind of know what I'm searching for.

If you can help me out, thanks.

Matt Haas ~

Hi Matt,

I don't think you'll be able to find a legitimate host that will allow copyrighted MP3's on thier server - for whatever reason - as it is illegal and there are way to many cases in the news at the moment of people getting sued. It's not something I would personally risk.

If you are interested in our offer though, we do have an ad-suuported 100Mb space/ 1 GB transfer package available. You can find out more by visiting our site at http://www.unifiedhosting.info or you may email me at admin@unifiedhosting.info if you have any questions. We can offer you everything but allowing the copyrighted MP3s.

Last edited:
yea its going to be hard looking for a host even a paid host that would allow you to stream copyrighted mp3s on your website.

If however you think you are not going to upload mp3 anympre, please do check our offer.

We can offer you this:

Disk Space: 75 MB
Bandwidth: 500 MB
FTP Accounts: 30
Email Accounts: 30
Email Lists: 30
MySQL Database: 30
Subdomains: 30
Shell Access: No
Frontpage Extensions: Yes
cPanel: Yes
Ad-free

Do drop by and take a look if you want:
http://www.cfxhost.info/forum

Without the mp3, i can host you in exchange for google ads.

I can offer you 200mb of space and 2gb of bandwidth. Like the others, basically i can offer you most things except for mp3 and other illegal stuff..

Back