• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reliable hosting

TehGuy

I'm looking for reliable hosting for working on re-learning PHP/mySQL. I really won't have much in the way of traffic or space as nothing big will really be hosted.

Preferably, I want a host that has been around for over 1 year and doesn't require me to post in a forum to keep the hosting. I only need about 100mb space and 1gb data transfer/month.

Thanks!

One last thing: I do not have my own domain so it'd be handy if I could get a subdomain (I think that's what it's called, where it's like "asdf.website.com" or "website.com/asdf")

Last edited:
ZendFree can offer you:

200MB Disk Space
2GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Fantastico De Luxe
PHP5 & MYSQL5!!!
Use your own domain or choose from 3 subdomains! (yourname.zendfree.com/yourname.atzend.com/yourname.sitecities.com)
1 MySQL Database
1 FTP Account
1 Subdomain
Totally FREE!! No Posts/Ads!!
SignUp and Post your Request

Webmail Accounts and Addon/Parked domains are disabled by default, but you can always participate in our community and request for them as addons later :D

Back