• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for reseller 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

mattsoftnet

I'd like to start off by putting my biggest site on the server, then if everything works out, I'll move the rest of my sites to the server after a few months. I'm looking for a linux server with cpanel and fantastico, 10gb space and 100gb bandwidth. the company must be reliable and know what they are doing. please no offers over $30.

Mattsoftnet,
Optinom can offer you this:
11GB Space
110GB Bandwidth
Cpanel/WHM
FREE Private Namesevers
Unlimited Domains
FTP, Email, Sub-Domains All Unlimited
Unlimited MySQL
PHP, Perl
CGI-Bin Access
+ much more!

With a 30 day money back guarantee!
All for only $21/month
PM Me, or email me admin@optinom.info

gate2vn said:
if you are looking for a decent one, you should rase your budget up to $50/month or more, not $30 :)

thanks, but if I had a budget of $50, I would rather go all out and get a full server for a little more, like what you offer. that's in the future for me, but right now, that reseller account is what I need. :)

I said it might not be what you wanted. I am working on reseller plans of another site right now.

Romeo :)

Hello Matt,

Vertical Host offers what you are looking for.
If you signup for our Advanced plan, we will give you reseller status and the 10gbs or space you are requesting as well for only $20/mo.
http://VerticalHost.com/
You can visit us for more information about our company.

Take Care,
David Guerra
VerticalHost.com

mattsoftnet said:
I'd like to start off by putting my biggest site on the server, then if everything works out, I'll move the rest of my sites to the server after a few months. I'm looking for a linux server with cpanel and fantastico, 10gb space and 100gb bandwidth. the company must be reliable and know what they are doing. please no offers over $30.

Eltahost wants to make you an offer 10 Gb Disk space 150 Gb BW, Fantastico, RV Skin.!!! For only 29.95$ P/month this well be a special offer for you!!!
If you want to learn more about our packs, or want individual setup, contact us at support@eltahost.com (ICQ, Yahoo, MSN also available)

Back