• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Reseller host less than $6 pm

NeoGen

Hi,

I am looking for cpanel/WHM reseller hosting for less than $6 pm.

Please post me your offers indicating what can I get in terms of space, BW and related features.

Can pay by paypal only.

would you be open to paying yearly. We do have a plan that cost $9.86/mo but if you pay yearly you will be down to an average of $7.88/mo

Is there something specific you wish to accomlish by going with a reseller account. Do you wish to get started in the hosting industry?

AvailNetworks said:
Is there something specific you wish to accomlish by going with a reseller account. Do you wish to get started in the hosting industry?

Hi,

I am pretty old in this industry, may be not that visible on this forum. I do have couple of reseller accounts from some other reputed hosting providers. So I have my benchmark and expectations set.

I have plenty of sites/domains of my own, I dont sell and I dont have intentions to do so either. For better SEO and spread of my sites across reseller accounts, I would like to have few small reseller accounts. You won't like to take risk of placing your ~100 sites/domains on just one account.:rolleyes2

PS: For sure I am not looking for huge ridiculous amount space/BW in a ~$5 budget.

Last edited:
Craig said:
What sort of specs are you looking for?.
Hi,

I have set my budget at around ~$5. So in a way I am looking for quote on space and BW.

Other specs can be standard in terms of cpanel(I need cpanel/whm only), and would prefer ability to host unlimited or mininum 30 domains. Overselling enabled would be a plus point and so is Dedicated IP.

NeoGen said:
Hi,

I have set my budget at around ~$5. So in a way I am looking for quote on space and BW.

Other specs can be standard in terms of cpanel(I need cpanel/whm only), and would prefer ability to host unlimited or mininum 30 domains. Overselling enabled would be a plus point and so is Dedicated IP.

Well a dedicated IP costs $1-3/mo so your budget is like $2-3/mo + you want overselling. You would be luckly to get about: 500MB W/S & 5GB B/W for your budget & that wouldnt include overselling. You need to raise that budget to find a good provider.

Craig said:
Well a dedicated IP costs $1-3/mo so your budget is like $2-3/mo + you want overselling. You would be luckly to get about: 500MB W/S & 5GB B/W for your budget & that wouldnt include overselling. You need to raise that budget to find a good provider.

Understand...know that IP comes for $0.50

My budget is around $5 (not strictly $5), let me see the offers... I never said that I want 2GB of space so... so lets not jump to the conclusion..

ok I will offer you a plan to get you started.

500mb
10GB Transfer
Overselling Enabled
Dedicated IP
No Domain Hosting Limit
No Feature Limits ( SQL, Email, FTP, etc.)

$6.40/mo Paid Monthly - Paypal is OK

Does that work better for you?

AvailNetworks said:
ok I will offer you a plan to get you started.

500mb
10GB Transfer
Overselling Enabled
Dedicated IP
No Domain Hosting Limit
No Feature Limits ( SQL, Email, FTP, etc.)

$6.40/mo Paid Monthly - Paypal is OK

Does that work better for you?

Thanks for your offer! Sounds good!

Lets see what others have to offer!

My-E-Space.com is running a couple of different specials right now. Here is what we can offer:
Personal Reseller:
>>1gb disc space
>>25gb bandwidth
>>cPanel / WHM / Fantastico
>>Host Unlimited Domains
>>Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Email, Etc..)
>>Free website builder for you and your clients!
>>Free Custom Nameservers (ns1.yourdomain.com)
>>Free Web Tools
>>Free $5 Advertising Credit for you and your clients!
>>99.9% Uptime Guarantee
>>True 24x7 Support
>>Fast Setup
$5.00 a month ($3.25 With code "35reseller")
$15.00 Quarterly ($9.75 With code "35reseller")
More Info
Order Here

Or, we have a special where the first 3 people to signup for 1 year of the starter reseller plan get 6 months free, use code halfoff. Only 2 left!

Littles Web Hosting is Proud to offer you:

2 GB Space
40 GB Bandwidth
CPanel\WHM with Fantastico
Unlimited Features
Unlimited domains
99% uptime guarantee
$6 per month

If you have any questions or would like to sign up for this offer, please email us at: admin{at}LittlesWebHosting.com

Thanks, Kyle

http://LittlesWebHosting.com

CUSTOM RESELLER

Disk space 2000MB
Bandwidth 30GB
1 Dedicated IP
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel control panel
14 Day Money Back
Price $4.95 per month

----------------------------
Complete with:

+ Fantastico
+ Excellent worldwide connections
+ Advanced spam protection
+ 7 step fully functional sitebuilder

Hi NeoGen,

We can provide you with our NetStarter Kit which gives you the option to resell:
2 GB Storage Space
250 GB Bandwidth
2 Full Web Sites
2 MySQL Databases, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
FTP Login
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $4 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

NeoGen said:
Hi,

I am pretty old in this industry, may be not that visible on this forum. I do have couple of reseller accounts from some other reputed hosting providers. So I have my benchmark and expectations set.

I have plenty of sites/domains of my own, I dont sell and I dont have intentions to do so either. For better SEO and spread of my sites across reseller accounts, I would like to have few small reseller accounts. You won't like to take risk of placing your ~100 sites/domains on just one account.:rolleyes2

PS: For sure I am not looking for huge ridiculous amount space/BW in a ~$5 budget.

That actually makes perfect sense and I agree with you. How many accounts do you have total in your business?

AvailNetworks said:
That actually makes perfect sense and I agree with you. How many accounts do you have total in your business?

I have total 100+ domains. But with this new reseller account I will be hosting around 25 accounts only.

Rifat: Thanks, but no thanks, I require cpanel account not asp account.

codeunix: I have indicated my budget of ~$5-6, so your offer is not good for me.

excellent. If you are considering us I will let you know that our web server systems are more than likely going to be changing to the hsphere control panel within about 1-1.5 months if our internal testing and research goes well.

this will not affect monthly pricing but will affect user setup charges. With the plan I quoted for your needs would include 5 free user account and then $4 per each additional account (one time setup fee per account)

not a problem, figured I would let you know ahead of time rather than spring it up later if you decided to join :) good luck in your search

Back