• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reseller

shellgd

Hi, I'm looking for reseller with WHM/cPanel access.
Your server should allow me to do:
* mod_rewrite
* SSL

I want a reseller hosting under $8/month, but allow overselling(I will pay for that). Allow Paypal.
Also the company should have more than 2 year experience in reliable hosting selling, and allow monthly payment, and I want some month for free firstly to try out selling. Fast connection to China.

If any please contact me with MSN mytimef [at] msn [dot] com or PM me that's OK.

Hey If you find any such host with this price best of luck because after you sign up soon you will be looking for a new host. What you are asking for is reseller for the price of shared.

Best Of luck Again Dude

Regards,
Marcus Green

Ill host you!
Wait...
*Mods terms of service to allow me to removed your account for anyreason*
This is what your get for asking for a reseller for 8.00$

Treat your clients with respect!

Last edited:
Hi shellgd we can offer you great reseller plans starting from this below and upwards all details on our website :

Cpanel ..
1000MB of Disk Space
10GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains/Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists , MYSQL Databases
phpMyAdmin, Webmail , Access , Pre-installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts , Password Protected Directories
Fantastico Auto Installer( All details Here)

All servers have image magick/netpbm/zend installed

And all that Cpanel has to offer !

All for $5 a month , we have been around a long time !

We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like , any questions contact Us !

Click Here

Resellers can't really oversell in the same way big hosting companies do. They're limited to a much smaller amount of space/bandwidth, and all 'overselling enabled' allows them to do is use up everything they're paying for. If they use anymore than that their account will be auto-suspended.

Operosting LLC has been in business for 2 years now. And we would like to offer you our reseller plans.

All reseller plans can be purchased directly from this web page.

All reseller plans include WHM + cPanel + Fantastico + RvSkin.

If you would like to try out our service before ordering it, please send me a PM with the domain you would like to use, username and your email ID.

Back