• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for some code

djyox

Well I'm looking to make kind of a "myspace" type deal where people can edit their own page. They don't need to leave messages on eachother's pages, they don't need their own mail. Just maybe alow them to upload a few pictures, fill in some blanks and then post it up.

Does anyone know of some cgi or php or anything like that that coul help me get this done?

I am also looking for a gallery with out a forum. Just to alow people to post up their own pictures...

Either of these anyone can help me out with, or send me a link would be kick ---! Thanks everyone!!

Well that is very sweet, but I think its too myspace'ish... I just want my users to be able to edit their own page, and upload pictures.... I may end up using it, but anything else anyone knows of?

Coppermine does look sweet as well, let me show you what I was thinking of:

I want people to be able to edit this page:
http://djyox.ulmb.com/sxrfor.html

I just want them to be able to change/edit pictures and text, thats all... Just a few areas of text, and 4 pictures or maybe 7... but either way, just want to make it more easy for people to change their own info rather than have to go though me.... Anything like that?

Back