• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for sponsor a cool project :)

rangaming

Hello :)
This month me and my friends started to make a unique ran online private server that has more classes unlike the others.
The server is almost complete (Items, Classes, Maps, Client, etc.) but we need a person who can sponsor the gameserver.
I will install anything that I'll be needing so you will not be bothered.
I will put ads of your hosting on my website and anything that you want in return.
please reply here if you're interested
or add me on skype

Requirements are
atleast 2-3gb ram or higher
disk space atleast 50gb and above (or whatever you can give us)

OS: windows xp or win 7 (I know that windows 8 cost high)

that's all I'm will be the one who will install anything that I need (I know how don't worry)

I hope you can sponsor us or add me on skype ran.gaming

we will give the donation to the hoster or let's talk about this over skype ran.gaming (it's hard to talk to you guys here)

Try being more upfront about what you are asking for and what you WILL give in return (not what you might be able to).

Large Windows VPS or small dedi, with MSSQL, 'other' software you will install yourself should be defined as it may not be approved for your use by any host interested (if you can get one interested).

I just want VPS not dedicated server(dedi cost high)

Here are some screenies:
Server Files:
mpWWz.png

Database:
N8JGy.png

The Game:
vHaoc.jpg

Back