• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for stable Free host (no "post to host" please)

two4one

hello all ,

Am looking for Reliable Free Host with following reuirements

Cpanel
100 MB Space
php
mysql
3GB+ BW/month
Fantastico (having phpBB pre installed )

No "post for host" or "Adsense banner" hosting companies please...,

thanks ,
-Niru :)

Guess you would have more luck if you said something about your site. What will it be about, what kind of stuff it will contain.

yes , you are right aki ,many hosts am finding are either don't have enough requirements or not stable ones.... we have to run along Free hosts again and again ......

Note:: I can join in your forum and participate in your Topics but Sorry ,if you say posting is must.

many forums admin come in here and offer free hosting , so call post to host. too sad that not everyone is prepare to do that. especially when you have many things going on and don't have to to visit all forums to post.

what can be worst than when a forum goes down and remove your account after few months. then u wasted all you time to post.

Hello,

We may be interested in help you.

We are not a free host but are willing to help certain individuals in need with a small hosting account.

Contact us via our website for further help.

All the best.

Hello,

I am co-owner/manager of Explosive-Hosting.com, and although you did say no "post to host". I thought I'd show you our plans. We only require you to post very little every month. So, please check us out.

Please come and check us out, if we are not what your looking for, than don't sign up. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
but i tested the site 2weeks ago, man you can say "it sucks" . database down, ftp 20% unavailabe, tech is good but servers suck big time LOL

edit: i talked about 100webspace :)

Last edited:
If you want a stable reliable host, consider paid hosting.

You can get decent hosting for a few bucks per month.

Who can't afford it?

jlhost said:
If you want a stable reliable host, consider paid hosting.

You can get decent hosting for a few bucks per month.

Who can't afford it?

There are those people that would benifit from it. Even I'll admit that when I see these threads.

There is no such thing as completely free anything. It always costs something to the person that is providing it and we have to get something back for it. :tongue2:

jlhost said:
Hello,

We may be interested in help you.

We are not a free host but are willing to help certain individuals in need with a small hosting account.

Contact us via our website for further help.

All the best.
ok thanks , am sending you PM with complete details ...., you may review and send confirm message to me.... :)

LP-Trel said:
There is no such thing as completely free anything. It always costs something to the person that is providing it and we have to get something back for it. :tongue2:

I agree with you Trel , how far a person can post ?? how many new topics will flood? i have seen a lot of forums , all contains almost similar categories and topics...... when you need return money ,i hope members are always welcome to have adsense or other ads on the page where to login into cpanel.Since it is must for any admin to login , he definitely stays there for a small time , and also looks to your ads ..., or keep ads on the top/bottom of cpanel... but taking space from normal index pages is somthing Unintrested.... (this is only upto me).
i have Pmed you longtime back on how i can benefit you? hope you can recall that.... I Strongle agree that when you are Giving Hosting for business purpose , you can have right to ask for ads....., but my request is they shouldn't interrupt normal content. i Objected Google Adsense becz am also intrested in placing such contextual ads (i know there is no guaranteed income from it , but if you place them i won't get permission to do that).

-Niru :)

Back