• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for the best resseller you can offer...

Vipes

Hi,

Well, ive had a reseller hosted by tamranda.com for the last year and 1/2, but i've recently fallen out with them because there support is useless... i've never known a company to actually hang up on you every time you say hello before... as soon as they know its me calling they hang up... and my support issue remains unsolved...

So pretty much I’m going to be switching host in the next couple of weeks, and really just want to know the best deal I can get for about $80-90USD a year

I like to pay yearly myself, so I expect a nice discount :p

I now it’s not too much but ive seen resellers with about 20gb space and 250gb b/w at that sort of price range, so I was wandering what you could all offer me.

In terms of control panels I’m not fussed... ive used most before (personal favourite is DirectAdmin because I think it’s cute... no other reason...) but not really bothered

Ive never really hosted many accounts, just used the space for the 5 or 6 accounts that i host for family and friends, however now im thinking of moving into providing a bit of free hosting or maybe some paid hosting just to bring in a little revenue because this means I will be paying for a years of hosting twice now this year :S

What i need is the usual, php, MySQL... but most of all reliable and good support. Tamranda was good reliability wise, but the supports been naff... so something where they can’t just reject my calls, and not only an email address which is never answered, that sort of thing...

But yeah, just post what u can do at that price and ill check you out and maybe we can strike a deal :D

cheers
:beer:

Hi,
I can't give you so much for so little Servebyte does not oversell its accounts.
However, with this in mind please consider our quality hosting.
Edit: Oh yes, and if you want to pay yearly I can give you 20% off.

Servebyte - Since 2005!
99.9% Uptime Guarenteed
Fast Intel Xeon Quad core servers
Great value
24x7 Support
No Contract
Daily & Weekly Backup
We accept Paypal (prefered), moneybookers, AlertPay and Mail Orders

Mini Reseller
5 GB Disk Space
75 GB Monthly Bandwidth
Overselling not allowed
20 cPanel Accounts
$4.99 per month http://www.servebyte.com/resellers.html

Or, if you want overselling enabled:
Box Reseller
10 GB Disk Space
150 GB Monthly Bandwidth
Overselling allowed
200 cPanel Accounts
$15.99 per month http://www.servebyte.com/resellers.html

We also have more reseller plans listed on our website.

With All Reseller Accounts:
Private Name Servers
Ruby On Rails
FFMpeg - Streaming Audio/Video

Last edited:
Disk Space 20,000MB
Monthly Bandwidth 200GB
Cpanel/WHM
Domains Allowed Unlimited
MySQL Databases Unlimited
FTP Accounts Unlimited
Free / Instant Setup
99.97% Uptime Guarantee
PHP 5 with Zend & IonCube
19.99$ Monthly Get 50% off (Coupon code is 50%)
http://www.spotgater.com/billing/order.php?step=2&pid=4

What Included
• FREE Setup
• Control Panel
• 24/7 Technical Support
• 99.96% Uptime Guarantee
• 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee
• FREE Account Transfers
• No Contracts or Hidden Fees
• Secure, Reliable Network!
• Daily Weekly monthly external Backup Storage on our Backup Servers u can resort it any time when u need 24/7 Technical Support

DigitalWorldHost can offer you our new Tier 3 Master Reseller.

Tier 3 Master Reseller - BW: 100 GB; HD: 25 GB for only $8.00/month or $90.00/year
***One Time Setup Charge of $2.00***

What's included:
Master Reseller Rights
cPanel 11, WHM, Fantastico Deluxe
Custom Nameservers
1 Dedicated IP

Why Us?

1) online for over 2.5 years [since October of 2005];
2) have kept a 99.65% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

If you are interested or have more questions please contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally. Please note that this plan is not listed on our website as we are still undergoing changes.

Hello Vipes we can offer you following Reseller Plan:

Package Name: Rooney
Disk Space: 25 GB Space
Bandwidth: 150 GB
Control Panel: WHM/cPanel
PHP 5 with Zend Optimizer & IonCube
MySQL
Instant Setup
Your Private Name Servers
Make Unlimited Accounts

Order Securely Here

$18/mo
$90/yr (50% Discount on Yearly Purchase)

To get 50% Discount use coupon "FWS25" without quotes.

Last edited:
Hello Vipes,
We have a reseller package that suits what you are looking for.
The price below reflect a 20% discount for life.*

ELECTRON PACKAGE
5,000 MB (5 GB) Space
75,000 MB (75 GB) Bandwidth
-cPanel 11/ WHM w/ Fantastico (auto script installer)
-X3 Skins and RV Skins
-PHP 5
-Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Email, etc)
-99.9% uptime guarantee
-Multilingual control panel
$11.99 monthly

For a limited time, we are offering the second month FREE for anyone transferring from another host. To redeem this offer, please send us a copy of your invoice/receipt and credit will be applied to your account. We will also gladly transfer your account over for you completely free of charge.

To redeem the promotion for reseller packages, you must enter the coupon RGO when ordering for the offer to apply.

Visit our site here: http://voltnetworks.com

Hey, how are you?

Silver Web Master Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Reseller Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Back