• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for us reseller, with big plans

nkroy15

hey i was wondering if there is anyone that offers well unlimited would be nice, but someone that offers tons of bandwidth/disk space to be resold from 50-100 bucks thanks

I can offer you

40 GB of Space
1000 GB of Bandwidth
Directadmin

$110 a month

Or I can offer you a whole dedicated server for the following

2.6GHz PENTIUM 4
2X80GB Hard drive
cPanel/WHM
Full Root Access
4 IP
1200 GB OF Bandwidth

Level 3 Management Included

$100 a month

Last edited:
We can offer

40GB disk
400GB bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel
We do not oversell
99.9% SLA
24x7 support with live support all the time
$49.95

We can also offer

80GB disk
1000GB bandwidth
$110.00/month

Last edited:
I can offer you

40 GB of Space
1000 GB of Bandwidth
Directadmin

$110 a month

Or I can offer you a whole dedicated server for the following

2.6GHz PENTIUM 4
2X80GB Hard drive
cPanel/WHM
Full Root Access
4 IP
1200 GB OF Bandwidth

Level 3 Management Included

$100 a month

didnt you say you where going under in a few months??!?!?
yet your still offering :(

Excuse me, we are not going down.

Edit: We are just switching to C-Panel servers soon due to the popularity.

Last edited:
Hello,

eRudNet can offer you
40GB Diskspace
500GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Private Nameserver
Free Domain
For only $49.99 per a month or $500.00 per a year. Yearly includes free ClientExec.

OR

60GB Diskspace
1000GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Private Nameserver
Free Domain
For only $90.99 per a month or $900.00 per a year. Yearly includes free ClientExec.

To order, ask question please contact sales@erudnet.com (MSN,eMail)

Thanks,
eRudNet

Since when does ping measure clock speed on equipment and hard drive space... seriously kids... wtf is going on?

lol i know nothing about servers heh, thats why i dont provide the technical support for my hosting, but i have a professional to do it :D

So do you actually have servers available like the ones that you feature on your site? Also, do you really have datacenters in those portions of the world that are highlighted on your map?

VisionaryHost said:
Excuse me, we are not going down. We are just switching to C-Panel servers soon due to the popularity.

So you aren't going under? But in a different thread somebody asked how long they will have their free reseller account from you and you responded with:

VisionaryHost said:
As long as we can pay for the server.

Hummmm????

leatherchair you complained about the support and that they avoided you, but a short while later you wrote the following

leatherchair said:
o, ok then. sounds cool visionary host. yea, i do recomend them. great support. :)

So I wondering in a matter of one day you can come to a conclusion of the support is excellent however you have moved elsewhere

Back