• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for VB partner / Forum Startup...

gotlinks

I am looking for a VB forum parter that would be interested in starting up a VB forum. I am only looking for
inital start up costs, so the partner is not tied to any future financial costs of the forum.

1: Startup costs (limited to no future investments)
2: partner that knows VB inside and out.
3: help with forum/mods/posts, etc...
4: Full Admin Access (lifetime)

partner will not be liable for hosting, other costs, upgrades, add't mods ie: VBSEO, etc...

You are probably saying, why would I make a small investment when I can start my own forum. You are free to do this, by doing this, it is no longer a small one time investment, you have reaccuring costs, hosting, misc forum costs, upgrades, and what other costs come with running a forum. It is not a lot, but over time it can be when the forum starts to grow, and the forum requires more and more..

I have been on FWS for sometime, and I have never scammed anyone, or ripped anyone off.

If you are interested, please feel free to ask questions here.

upfront money is just a small part. You need to KNOW VB also.

What would my upfront investment be?
Your investment would be 50% of the forum type we go with.
VB 4 Forum / VB 4 Suite. I think this is fair as you would never
pay for anything else, ever again. period! You will not pay for hosting,
extra mod fees, upgrades, or anything.

Currently I am running IPB. I have gotten over 150+ posts
within 3 days of startup. IPB just does not appeal to me
over VB. The forum has very good potential.

It really depends if you want to start at the ground floor....

Thanks for looking.

PS Please ask for an invite to the forum. I am happy to discuss more with you in live chat.

Last edited:
This offer is no longer avail.

I am looking for someone that knows VB inside and out,
to help out with VB.

Will pay $10/week.

I am looking for someone that spends just as much
time online as I do.

Thanks

This offer is no longer avail.

I am looking for someone that knows VB inside and out,
to help out with VB.

Will pay $10/week.

I am looking for someone that spends just as much
time online as I do.

Thanks
I know vBulletin like I know the back of my hand! I would have no issue assisting you with your setup. Please shoot me a PM with a link and other details ;)

I just want to be admin staff i can help with userbars ,and clean up for forum if u r intersted add me :mymucommunity@hotmail.com

Back