• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for WAREZ HOSTING

....you will definatly not find this anywhere, especially for free. Why would hosting companies put there butts on the line and risk getting shut down just so some little kid can host his illegally cracked warez.. think.

i cant belive u actually WROTE WAREZ HOSTING on i public forum! seriously! public! i bet "some" off duty police ppl goes to these forums

You know, just for a second, ignoring the sheer stupidity of this request. Here's a question you should ask yourself, what exactly are you going to contribute with your small, free host based, warez site to the thousands of established and maintained sites out there?

wares = no go

its so short terms like a few days, less than a week too and i suggest that instead of going for warez u go for either open source products or freeware ;)

its just a suggestion tho, u are free to do however you please :D

Back