• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Webhosts To Review & Advertising!

SitePenguin Ltd

Hello,

A friend and I started a small blog about building a website and what we would like to do is get some people to help us out by allowing us to review their web hosting company. So if your interested in getting your web host reviewed for free feel free to apply. It can take less than 1 minute to fill out our simple request and it may help your company get hundreds of potential new customers for free. You can also PM me the information instead of filling out the form.

We accept free and paid web hosting companies, so either way to can apply.

The requirements / application can be found here: Requirements

Also we are looking for sponsors so feel free to contact us if you are interested. Just a quick note to the mods: I didn't know where to place this since it fit in multiple categories, I apologize if you feel it belongs elsewhere.

Visit Our Blog

Last edited:
No offense, but seriously?

We do require that you give us an account on your servers for at least 6 months to thoroughly test your hosting. While we won’t use it for all 6 months we do plan to monitor it and occasionally if necessary update or original review of your services.

I can test a control panel, website, and features within 30 days. :\ I would love to apply for review, but no other review company does this. Even the ones that get paid to review.

Might I ask why 6-months?

For up time and stability information. We plan on providing accurate uptime data in addition to our reviews so potential clients can see on the site if your hosting is as good as it claims to be. The amount of bandwidth and storage we requested is very minimal, plus we'd only be storing one 1.2 KB file on the server.

We primarily did this so we could provide the most accurate and in depth review possible.

Does this apply to paid providers or can free providers opt in aswell.
I would be interested! in return for review down the line, even just to silence some of our critics.

The only major difference is account resources. In the future, if possible, would you mind reviewing a VPS for us?

oops i submited the wrong address for the location of the hosting. That is supposed to be tester.socheaphost.net

Back