• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to co-own/invest in Web Hosting Company.

TaiLZ

Hello,

I am looking to co-own/invest in a Web Hosting Company.

I can put around 50-100 USD each month.
Company must be somewhat established.

I have skills required to own a web-hosting company.

Contact me @ TaiLZeh@hotmail.com

PM BOX

or Skype: Tailzehhhh

Tailzehhhh,

I do not mean to put you down here, but for an "established" company, $50-$100 is a piss in the pond, what else can you offer?

Well it's not exactly too much in the WH Business but it's an addon.

I have experience with Sales, Managing Servers, Support /w Live Support too, With cPanel, Directadmin and Webmin Panels. Virtuazzo Power Panel + Linux + Windows Based Servers. (Fedora, Cent OS, Debian + Windows 2003 Editions)

Well it's not exactly too much in the WH Business but it's an addon.

I have experience with Sales, Managing Servers, Support /w Live Support too, With cPanel, Directadmin and Webmin Panels. Virtuazzo Power Panel + Linux + Windows Based Servers. (Fedora, Cent OS, Debian + Windows 2003 Editions)

It's not really an offer it's an introduction.

I have skills required to own a web-hosting company.

Then with the amount your talking about start one, you have enough, so what would stop you starting your own?

Along with all the other companies with resellers or low end servers.

You might be able to invest in a small company - but co-own. Your over reaching.

I have decided to take some ideas into consideration and selection to start my own web-hosting company once more.

Thanks.

Back