• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to hire Sales/Marketing Staff wanted

We at Day Light Networks are looking for some experienced in sales/marketing personnel to work with our team and bring us more sales.

Qualifications -
- Have some experience with the web hosting industry
- Be experienced in web hosting sales
- Experience with affiliate software would be preferred
- Understand how to use WHMCS if necessary
- Work well with others
- Must have the ability to speak well, be courteous, and speak professionally at all times.
- Understand that spam is not an avenue for proper promotion for our company.

We Will give you $cash$ for your work.

The Person will be given from 5% up to more than 25% on each sale depending on his selling strategy that will be given up by levels, the more you sell the more you earn.

To encourage you we will give you a 10euros signup bonus to start with.

We will pay you as long as the customer you get pays us, which means if you bring a client that pays for a domain and hosting account with a total price of 119.90euros for 1year you will be getting 30euros as long as the client keeps on paying you will keep on getting the cash on each sale :)

Payments will be made via PayPal.

How to Apply?
Email your resume on jobs@daylightnetworks.net and we will contact you back.

* We will take care of all support needed by the customer so you do not need to worry about support emails or customers flooding your email inbox, that would be our job and to maintain our server so that we keep on giving our 99.9% uptime guarantee to all our customer to be fully satisfied with our services.

I'm interested i will forward my C.V later tonight, if there was also support rep jobs i would be looking to do that aswell ?

Back