• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to invest/sponsor

SandroA

Hello,

A few months ago I have posted an offer to sponsor interesting projects, and it worked out pretty well. At the moment I am looking to sponsor again, but I woud prefer to co-operate with programmers who have ready or planned projects, but dont have enough funds to launch or manage it. What I mean is server/hosting, domain name, different script licenses, web design etc. I am both verified by Egold and Paypal, so I could also handle the payment transcations if the project is commercial.

Please contact me by PM or post your IM details here, so we can have a talk.

Regards.

Well we want to start a VBULLETIN/IPB skin (paid/free)
can you help us?

Coding vBulletin Skins aren't very easy I know.. You have to have a vast knowledge of vBulletin and XML Coding. and then you would have to make the images... its a lot of work.

Looking to start up and buy out a vast number of web proxies. I have a good majority of funds, but wouldn't hurt to have a partner. Contact me.

SandroA,

Please take the time to look at the our SFN request, we are still looking for donations and or programmers to build our organizations site.

For you SFN stands for Stop Fraud Now and is ran by myself and Richard of Galaxy-solutions.

The url to this is: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2185720&highlight=StopFraudNow

LSComputers, I am happy that you run such an organization and I would gladly donate some of my money at a later time. However, at this moment I am looking to invest my money into a project which is commercial.

[HM]orbit;869725 said:
Looking to start up and buy out a vast number of web proxies. I have a good majority of funds, but wouldn't hurt to have a partner. Contact me.

Ill add you to MSN now.

Back