• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to partner :)

Hello Fellow Hosts,

My name is JohnnyD and I am here to make a little offer...

We have been providing hosting for almost 6 years now but it's getting very lonely

"A Small World" Networks would like to partner up and provide more services if possible, let me know and we can talk.

Oh, hm...I don't think so then. As I already offer shared hosting. And in the future, I have updates to offer more. :/ Sorry. I thought you offered dedicated servers and co-location services. Or maybe web-design.

Shoot me a PM or an email and let me know what you have in mine. I'm from northeaster Indiana, so we may be able to form a strategic geographical partnership.

Hello Fellow Hosts,

My name is JohnnyD and I am here to make a little offer...

We have been providing hosting for almost 6 years now but it's getting very lonely

"A Small World" Networks would like to partner up and provide more services if possible, let me know and we can talk.

Hi, I am a system admin and windows web application software developer. How about partnering with me? I currently run a windows and linux domain hosting service. I have time to develop applications, offer support, do system admin etc.

Hi, I am a system admin and windows web application software developer. How about partnering with me? I currently run a windows and linux domain hosting service. I have time to develop applications, offer support, do system admin etc.

Sounds cool email me with more info
johnathan.snyder{at}smallmail.org

Hi all,

More or less we are in same trade. We do offer almost complete solution for web stuffs, from shared hosting, to development to web design, dedicated servers to co-location.
But the market for these industries are too competitive unless we can partner to go for higher end and niche IT market.

What is wrong with your website? Moving?

Currently we offer Windows VPS's in France (Europe) and dedicated servers in Belgium, France, Netherlands and the UK (Europe).
We are specialized in game hosting and also offer some (small) cpanel web hosting. We have a registered company number in Belgium and exist for about 2 and a half years.

What is wrong with your website? Moving?

Currently we offer Windows VPS's in France (Europe) and dedicated servers in Belgium, France, Netherlands and the UK (Europe).
We are specialized in game hosting and also offer some (small) cpanel web hosting. We have a registered company number in Belgium and exist for about 2 and a half years.

Also sounds good also feel free to email me :)

If anyone is interested I am looking for someone to help me pay for my dedicated server I am buying, If you can help by donating even as little as $10/month that would be great (Preferred is $30-$50) you will get full admin access to create vps's as you need to.

I can pay 15$ per month (I have LR).
But I want to pay this money for VPN service.
Can we work with each other?

"It says to companies seeking procurement contracts with the United States government -- if you want to do business with us, you first have to certify that you're not doing prohibited business with Iran," Obama said.

You were wrong, but i dont want to argue

Did you actually open and read the URL that I posted above?

The first line says:
To whom do these sanctions regulations apply? All U.S. persons and entities (companies, non-profit groups, government agencies, etc.) wherever located.

Back