• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looks like someone is playing prank on me

yeah, it is hilarious. Fell for it in the first 5 min when someone is offering free colocation and electing me to be a Global Moderator at WHT.. and then a couple of threads complaining of my spamming :D

If I didn't know any better I would think that everyone hates me over there... even though I have pretty much 0 posts?

I like how it has staff only, Do not enter unless authorised. Whos not going to enter

I was just reading some of the complaints and I find it funny that those so-called professionals don't know how to read... everyone is saying that it shows their name. They should be able to deduce something from that. :lol:

yeah.. people should also know which hosting offers are too good to be true, or how much is too much to ask for a free hosting package, however they don't, so it's just a fact of life :)

Back