• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lord-Dragon webhosting

Originally posted by belladonna
Yeah, a real friend that you've already jumped ship to find other hosts and accused his service of being DEAD to potential hostees.

Why do I get the feeling that your posts of potential hosts should be ignored?

DEAD means that you can´t register and i need a free web space for a while (Coming Soon Page)... because the server has been down for 6 Days... What you do in a situation like this!?

And if you want to ignore my post GO AHEAD! isn´t my problem, i post information to another users can use it ...

Originally posted by ***MTX***MATRIX
And if you want to ignore my post GO AHEAD! isn´t my problem, i post information to another users can use it ...

When your posts are useless, YES I will IGNORE them.

And on to something at least seminally useful....

I'm sorry to say but my computer is dead. I am at school writing this and I wont have Lord-Dragon up for a few days maybe. I need a new mobo and CPU. I fried mine doing a torcher test when I over clocked it from a 900MHz to a 1.2Ghz. The CPU got too hot and died on me. I need a water cooler for the next time I do this. I had a 1.80v Core Voltage and 115 Front Side Bus (FSB) also, the Hard drive is FINE but the motherboard and CPU aren't, If theres a way to keep it cold to getinto bios and under clock it, PLEASE TELL ME!!! My parents still don't know. It was working fine idle at 44 C but when I did the torcher test (Puts a 100% load on the CPU) it rose to 80 C and turned to a blue screen and shut down. I tried to boot it up but I just get a flshing underscore after CMOS check. I will have more updates later on.

Okay, my host is back up, BUT, hosting is NOT. Please do not flood my email box this time, if you do I will just kill the webmail.

On another note, thank you for posting my update, I forgot about FWS Forums. Now that I found it again, this is new server specs:

AMD Athlon XP (Thoroughbred Core) 200+ @ 1.65GHz
256 MB Corsair DDR 400 MHz ram
Copper heatsink for overclocking
37C temps on full load
FTP IS DOWN
WEBMAIL IS UP
SERVER IS ONLINE

Still performing updates

reformatting another HDD to use

Server
- Apache 1.3.27 (Win32)
- mod_ssl 2.8.11
- OpenSSL 0.9.6g
- mod_perl 1.27_01-dev
(host: www.lord-dragon.com)

- PHP Version 4.3.0

- mySQL Version 3.23.54

Any questions?

can sign up for hosting already?

there is a sign up button on the main page ...does it mean can sign up for the hosting?

Back