• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lost my host at fwsh

Trin

I've had to move two times this month, I have a .com and need a good host, I need over 50mb space and ftp, lots of bandwidth, no pop ups (banners are ok) I tried dreamwater, fwsh, BreezeLand, freewebz. My site has comic and lots of fanart, so I need a host that will let me have lots of files. (Some hosts will only let you have 50 files)
Thanks for the help

Sorry I wish I could show you the site...I have an angelfire acount. I could put up the main page, I had to use it when the site went down but I still needed to turn in a web page for my class.
I'll do that real quick, but it'll only be the main page...

But I still need help getting a new host that has ftp,over 50mb space, no popups, lots of bandwith.

Why do you have to keep moving?

The hosts you mentioned have not closed or anything, so they must have deleted your account for a reason?

I think I'll try distanthost, I signed up last night, and I set everything up. But I have to go to a convention this weekend, ohwell.
Thanks for everyones help

Back