• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Louisiana is doomed

Webdude said:
Well you know that lil white car is covered since it's owned by an insurance company :)

Where'd you get that at? It's owned by my neighbors brother who right now is in Haiti. Infact, he doesn't know his car was in a minor accident. Poor man.

Robert said:
Where'd you get that at? It's owned by my neighbors brother who right now is in Haiti. Infact, he doesn't know his car was in a minor accident. Poor man.

License Plate comes back as owned by Nationwide Insurance.

Webdude said:
License Plate comes back as owned by Nationwide Insurance.

Interesting. Could be a leased or financed vechicle. I know he doesn't work for an Insurance company.

Robert said:
Interesting. Could be a leased or financed vechicle. I know he doesn't work for an Insurance company.

I think you are probably right. There are several hundred cars like that at under that name at same address out of Lake Mary, Fl. All I can say is that right now, they are probably wishing they didnt have so many...LOL

Webdude said:
I think you are probably right. There are several hundred cars like that at under that name at same address out of Lake Mary, Fl. All I can say is that right now, they are probably wishing they didnt have so many...LOL

haha yea. She did call the insurance company and they said they won't cover the damage, that the house insurance covers that. So she called the house insurance and they said that they won't cover that, that the car insurance will cover that. Both the home and car have full coverage.

She's a little pisst off it was that car. In her driveway is an old oldsmobile that her husband loves (and of course she hates). She wished that the oldsmobile was under the tree and not her brothers car.

Lake Mary sounds right. He doesn't live here. Lives up north somewhere.

Let her know it falls under home owners insurance as it was parked on her private property. Plus, under car insurance, it would fall under "act of god" so wouldnt be covered anyway.

which.... that kinda gets me. We should ask the insurance agents if they believe in God. If not, why the "act of God" clause...

thatsracist.gif

Webdude said:
that kinda gets me. We should ask the insurance agents if they believe in God. If not, why the "act of God" clause...
That reminds me of an aussie movie I saw a while ago... mmmm....
Some fisherman lost his boat or something and challenged the insurance company in court over the 'act of god' thing, heh

Back