• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Low cost host reqd.

Are you a one man hosting company?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MangoWebs said:
So far for this month, MangoWebs has 100 % Uptime according to SiteUptime :)

Hey MangoWebs... many people don't actually make the first 5 days, so you're definately on the right path... I recommend you register with two different monitoring firms, you get a much more reliable average.... and my personal opinion is that it looks much better to the customers.

MangoWebs said:
Please add me to MSN:
support@mangowebs.com

I have over 5 years of experience in the webhosting industry and i'm far from new :)
Your site has only been registered since: 2005-05-07, if you have over 5 years experience
I doubt you would be running on a reseller account

MangoWebs said:
So far for this month, MangoWebs has 100 % Uptime according to SiteUptime :)
You are using a free service which monitors every 30 minutes or 1 hour depending on your settings,
it is not that accurate information. You should consider some stats item such as Nagios for extensive
monitoring or upgrade your SiteUptime for more accurate information.

Last edited:
I meant that i have more than 5 years of experience in the hosting industry. I have owned a few hosting companies years back but most of them were sold and given to friends because i didn't have the time for them. Now that i have alot of spare time, I can manage my hosting company much easier and it shouldn't be too stressful for me :)

Doesn't everyone start off with a reseller? I mean, who doesn't? Why should i buy a dedicated server if i don't even have any customers to host. Now that I have a few customers i should be looking into a few dedicated servers soon.

Back