• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

M$ next to follow Google - 250mb Hotmail Accts

phuckedup

! ¿ who ? ¡
NLC
Well it was a matter of time.. Google introduces 1gb storage with Gmail, Yahoo increased their space and now Hotmail has 250mb storage space.

They sure took their own sweet time... They released the press release back in June that they will increase their email storage space to 250MB in July. :p

I noticed the 250mb storage, which is good. I will stay with them until Google make a messenger program.

They key to getting little spam on your hotmail address is having an unpredictable address, like numbers and characters all jumbled up. Or words that aren't really words. I find that works well. I probably get 1 spam email per week. The rest of my junk mail folder is just opt-in stuff I have never been bothered to opt-out of.

Not yet, I asked most of my friends and none of them got the free upgrade yet. Apparently US users get the upgrade last if my assumption is correct.

Not yet, I asked most of my friends and none of them got the free upgrade yet. Apparently US users get the upgrade last if my assumption is correct.

Gee...I wonder what Hotmail has againest US users...?

the reason for having U.S be last, is because MSN in tring to bulk up they're international customers. I saw this in a chatroom when my msn messenger blew up and the dude was from msn

Hotmail is More Secure Than Yahoo

To those who don't know. If you go to mail.yahoo.com, your password is sent by plain text with Javascript encryption. It is not secure, unless you click "Secure". Hotmail is always secure, as the form action is using a https. So 100% of hotmail logins are secure. 100% of yahoo is not secure unless you know how to secure it.

Isn't this really old news? I remember hearing it right after Yahoo upped up the space.

Ah, so they're upgrading it by countries. I thought they just did random people.

Rock on! Australia getting it first, that is a first in itself. We are usually the last country to get everything. The only thing we get first is dodgy Australian movies and TV shows that no other countries want.

I should feel bad for everyone else, but not at the moment, I feel too special atm..

Back